Hey folks! How do you get into Aostirmotor S18 Advanced Settings?

zeltava

Local time
10:11 AM
New member here. Got an Aiostirmotor S181500 watt and a 8000 watt violamart framed build. Does anyone know how to unlock the speed limiter on an Aostirmotors S18 1500watt ebike? I have tried to get in to the display but no button pressing combination works. My sw990 display on my other bike is different. It will let me in. Any ideas?

The aiostirmotor s18 is the same bike as the BPMotors F35. Anybody know how to get in to advanced settings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi zeltava,

Looks like you need to long press the "M" button for 1.5 seconds to turn on the display. Then press "Up" and "Down" together for about 2.5 seconds to get into the Aiostirmotor display menu. Then press "M" to scroll through to different pages of the menu. Press "Up" and "Down" again together to exit.
Screenshot from 2021-07-08 12-07-09.png

Last edited:
New member here. Got an Aiostirmotor S181500 watt and a 8000 watt violamart framed build. Does anyone know how to unlock the speed limiter on an Aostirmotors S18 1500watt ebike? I have tried to get in to the display but no button pressing combination works. My sw990 display on my other bike is different. It will let me in. Any ideas?

The aiostirmotor s18 is the same bike as the BPMotors F35. Anybody know how to get in to advanced settings?

We send you the manual about the display, maybe it will help

Attachments

• SW-LCD Manual.pdf
    949.5 KB · Views: 1,160
  • UKC1 Manual.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,035
Last edited by a moderator:
your intentions were good but the instructions didn't help those who wanted to know how to program the computer/controller.
There is a thread somewhere in this forum giving the values of the 'P' settings ie: pedal assist level, speed limit settings etc,
THAT is the information most owners want.

This is what I figured out. Honestly not sure how correct it is. It helped me, Maybe it will help someone else.
ParameterLabel
P1Imp/Metric Unit - (0: KM; 1: MILE)
P2Voltage
P3P3 is the Pedal assist (PAS) level setting. The available Pedal assist level settings are:0~3,1~3, 0~5, 1~5, 1~7, 0~7, 0~9, 1~9
P4Wheel Size (inches)
P5Magnet Number (for Speed Test) Range: 1-100
P6Speed Limit Range: 0-50km/h, parameter 50 indicates no speed limit.
P7Power Mode at Startup - (0: no power, 1: mid-power)
P800→Pedal assist only, 01→Electric only, 02→Both Pedal assist and electric.
P9P9 is the pedal assist sensitivity setting. When set to higher numbers, it will take more crank rotations to activate the motor. On lower numbers, it will take little crank rotation to activate the motor. The adjustable range is: 1~24.
PAPA is the Pedal assist strength setting. The Pedal assist strength is the relative strength of the PWM signal from the controller when start to activate pedal assist. The adjustable range is 0 ~ 5. 0 is the weakest strength and 5 is the strongest.
PBPb is the number of pedal assist sensor magnets setting. The adjustable range: 1~15 pcs.
PCPC is the controller current limit setting. The adjustable range is: 1~50A.
PDLow Voltage Cut-Off: Powers everything off at set voltage to prevent damage
PEPASSWORD TURN ON
PFPF is the auto sleep time setting. To save the battery power and reach higher range, this display will be turned off after it has not been used for a time. The adjustable range is: 1~60min, 00 means no auto shutdown. The factory default setting is 10 minutes.
DFFactory Default settings light button +up button to enter

This is what I figured out. Honestly not sure how correct it is. It helped me, Maybe it will help someone else.
ParameterLabel
P1Imp/Metric Unit - (0: KM; 1: MILE)
P2Voltage
P3P3 is the Pedal assist (PAS) level setting. The available Pedal assist level settings are:0~3,1~3, 0~5, 1~5, 1~7, 0~7, 0~9, 1~9
P4Wheel Size (inches)
P5Magnet Number (for Speed Test) Range: 1-100
P6Speed Limit Range: 0-50km/h, parameter 50 indicates no speed limit.
P7Power Mode at Startup - (0: no power, 1: mid-power)
P800→Pedal assist only, 01→Electric only, 02→Both Pedal assist and electric.
P9P9 is the pedal assist sensitivity setting. When set to higher numbers, it will take more crank rotations to activate the motor. On lower numbers, it will take little crank rotation to activate the motor. The adjustable range is: 1~24.
PAPA is the Pedal assist strength setting. The Pedal assist strength is the relative strength of the PWM signal from the controller when start to activate pedal assist. The adjustable range is 0 ~ 5. 0 is the weakest strength and 5 is the strongest.
PBPb is the number of pedal assist sensor magnets setting. The adjustable range: 1~15 pcs.
PCPC is the controller current limit setting. The adjustable range is: 1~50A.
PDLow Voltage Cut-Off: Powers everything off at set voltage to prevent damage
PEPASSWORD TURN ON
PFPF is the auto sleep time setting. To save the battery power and reach higher range, this display will be turned off after it has not been used for a time. The adjustable range is: 1~60min, 00 means no auto shutdown. The factory default setting is 10 minutes.
DFFactory Default settings light button +up button to enter

Welcome to the forums :)

Back