Help!!! Fly bike 7 turns on but throttle won't go

Danielle

Local time
11:00 AM
My bike turns on but throttle won't go there is a icon. That looks like throttle but nothing I do works

Well, let's see.

From the truly amazing amount of information you have provided, I don't know what kind of bike you have, how old it is, if it ever worked, what happened recently to it, how it worked last time you used it, whether it has a PAS sensor, what other messages are on screen, actually do need to know, about that icon, WHAT COLOR IS IT, state of battery charge, etc., etc., Sooo ....

Best guess with all that info missing is that some sort of unidentifiable f***up has occurred.

Less than 30%. That's the percentage of questions I have asked that you will likely answer. The first time.

3 times. That's how many times I will likely repeat asking the same questions before I just give up and quit.

No more than one. That's how many additional questions you will likely answer each of those 3 times before I give up and quit.

20%. That's the probability you will reveal the recent crash or catastrophic event which happened right before the malfunction.

80%. That's the odds that the thing you are not telling us about actually caused the problem.

Over one-half. That's the approximate number of ebike problems caused by a simple loose connection or plug.

At least three, That's how many times I will have to tell you to look carefully for a loose connection before you actually do it.

Fly bike 7
Not really very educated as it was a generous gift.
Battery is fully charged the throttle just won't work and I con looks like a throttle. Was hoping someone on here night see the pic I posted of the icon and has seen it before.

Also not sure why your beimg so mean I found this site and thought there would be some smart minded peeps on here that could help by just seeing the icon.

2 out of 10. Less than 30%, as predicted.

I don't know what kind of bike you have, how old it is, if it ever worked, what happened recently to it, how it worked last time you used it, whether it has a PAS sensor, what other messages are on screen, actually do need to know, about that icon, WHAT COLOR IS IT, state of battery charge, etc., etc., Sooo ....

There is no picture. Already know that a thousand words ain't likely, so, maybe, make a better effort.

Oh, and 20+ years of dealing with JUST EXACTLY this kind of near-total failure to communicate tends to make smart-minded peeps like me just a little bit irritable.

Did it happen to catch on fire and you did not think it was important to mention that? You would be the T H I R D one of those.

Got the Fly 7 ebike in December
Not sure what sensor that would be
It is new o ly used it 2 times
It's red
No other icon or warning is coming up on dash just the usual like MPH and charge which is 100percent

I'm sorry if I'm annoying you I was quite upset I'm 44 years old not very tech savvy and looking for some help. I have an email to the manufacturer but thought maybe someone here could help.

I don't have much more info as I said it's a gift and I'm not savvy with electric bikes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405-195106_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405-195106_Messenger.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 20220405_191124.jpg
    20220405_191124.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 85
Last time you used it, did it rain? Did you wash it?

OR, did you crash, did it fall over, or maybe bump heavily against a wall, or other solid object?

Why, YES, the RED throttle icon, WHICH HAD NEVER APPEARED BEFORE (this important information was given in a PM), IS, most likely, very much like a check engine light, which, usually, is ALSO RED, except, in this case, it means to CHECK THE THROTTLE.

Hence the questions about getting wet, crashing, bumping, or falling over. If wet, blow it out, you can even whistle at it, you know how to whistle, don't you? If crashed or bumped, check the wire for loose connection. Do NOT make me repeat that three times.

I got $20 says she found the throttle connector that was pulled loose when she crashed or the bike fell over.

Any takers?

Another $20 says she never comes back and confirms what the problem really was, and how she solved it.

Anybody?

Just to add to my earlier list, 90% just do not give a crap about helping out future readers seeking help, they got theirs and FU to anyone else. They will not confirm what they did to CAUSE the problem, they will not confirm how they SOLVED the problem. This one is pretty glaringly obvious, but many are not. Only one out of ten will lift a finger to contribute to the well-being of the whole.

It is not a pleasant life lesson to become aware of. Many great truths are like this. They will whine, and plead, and moan - it is a fake, a lie, a deception. Most people, frankly, just flat out suck.

you gotta go ask the service team from which you purchased this ebike, dude

First, "Danielle" is likely not a "dude", and second - "Service Team"????? What freakin planet are you on? Most ebike companies have no "service team", no tech support, no warranty service, nada, zip, zilch.

Even among those few that do, they sure as hell do not care and will not be bothered to help the end user solve problems that they themselves created.

Make an effort to enlighten yourself and actually gather some information instead of living in fantasy land. How many people have posted here, and many other sites, with problems and stated that "the seller has offered no help", or "the company will not respond to emails or calls"? These cases are not unusual, they are the norm.

The world does not contain very many people who are jumping out of their seats to help you solve your problem.

我的自行车启动了,但油门不转,有一个图标。这看起来像油门,但我所做的一切都不起
1.check the kick stand
2.check the brake
3.check the controller
4.check the motor

Back