Help troubleshooting a new Aostirmotor G-PLUS S1

jefforybroughton

Local time
3:41 PM
Received my brand new AOSTIMOTOR G-PLUS S1 YESTERDAY .I assembled IT
And the motor never runs.as soon as peddle I get an ERROR
36 on the display.Battery was charged overnight.shows full charge.i have unplugged,inspected all pins And re plugged all connectors. While hand brake sensors were unplugged ,they were tested ohm meter while operating hand brakes , both good.unplugged
Twist throttle ,tested.motor never runs with throttle or with assist.Removed controller,unplug,inspect,unplug,, plug all.Wrote seller ,no answer yet,it's sunday .Any suggestions
From anyone please.HELP !
Many thanks who all who reply.
Jeff
P.s. NEW INFO
EVERY MORNING WHEN I power up the motor responds to the crank for 3 times then
I get the error 36.the throttle never NEVER responds.
HELP !

Last edited:
Maybe not buy a bike with no real reviews. Where did you find this bike, I have searched and don't find any source of these bikes on Google.

I think I've tracked this bike down on ebay here:

The G-PLUS S1 is known as a TDM-20 according to the manual in the pictures.

The sellers ebay store is here: https://www.ebay.com/str/montvask

I think I'd be contacting the ebay seller first to see if you can get the bike going. If not you can always return the bike within 30 days with ebay.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It's an Aostirmotor G-Plus S1. I see all the parts at Aostirmotor.com.

500 watt, 48 volt, big tire bike.
20210523_145351_G-PLUS_S1_ebike.jpg

I see, did you purchase it from Aostirmotor or somewhere else? I would be contacting the seller to see if they can advise you on your problem.

Received my brand new AOSTIMOTOR G-PLUS S1 YESTERDAY .I assembled IT
And the motor never runs.as soon as peddle I get an ERROR
36 on the display.Battery was charged overnight.shows full charge.i have unplugged,inspected all pins And re plugged all connectors. While hand brake sensors were unplugged ,they were tested ohm meter while operating hand brakes , both good.unplugged
Twist throttle ,tested.motor never runs with throttle or with assist.Removed controller,unplug,inspect,unplug,, plug all.Wrote seller ,no answer yet,it's sunday .Any suggestions
From anyone please.HELP !
Many thanks who all who reply.
Jeff
P.s. NEW INFO
EVERY MORNING WHEN I power up the motor responds to the crank for 3 times then
I get the error 36.the throttle never NEVER responds.
HELP !
E bike error code 30

Improper connection between the display and controller-electric bike error code 30. Check for all corrosion damage and cable connection. Too high current voltage to a battery pack. If the system locks, reduce the demand and restart the bike

If your bikes have any error between the battery and controller or motor plug and controller, this can happen. Motor hall signal error can also occur due to inaccuracy between motor and controller.

Usually, errors occur when the sensor becomes unable to calibrate correctly. Also, when the software encounters and the connection interrupted. So, before we go for the electric bike error codes here are some general tips to solve these common problems.

• Switch your electric bike off and wait for 10 seconds. With a computer, you can reboot it. This thing works wonderfully.
  • Look out for the batteries and see if they are installed and fully charged or not.
  • Properly inspect all the visible connections and see if the display is adequately engaged or not.
  • Make sure the spoke magnet is in the right place, and it’s not twisted. With the missing magnet, the e-bike motor can’t determine the speed appropriately with speed sensor. It will switch into an emergency mode or stop working completely.

Back