Help! Need help identifying hub motor

BrendenTB

Local time
8:04 PM
G'day all. I'm trying to identify my rear hub motor on my fat 20" folding ebike. I cannot find the model number anywhere on the internet. Hopefully someone may be able to find the manufacturer and model info. Bike retailer says it currently uses an Xofo high torque motor. But they have previously used other motors in this model of bike

It says: xf2106x0015 48v 250w.

It looks very similar to the Bafang G060 and the Mxus GDR-15FAT-1. BTW it's a freewheel hub not cassette.

I appreciate any help I can get to identify this motor.
1000010013.jpg
1000009721.jpg

X------15 sez it may be a German Das Kit motor., 48v ? may also work with 350w & 500w? If so it's a very good motor'
Have 7k+ miles on mine. After grease at 5K it's actually performing better than new. Being 250w it's probably set up
for UK/EU limits. What & where is the controller located on the bike? picture please? Just went & looked. It's
different than mine, which is round where spokes connect in stead of the bulges at each spokes, but there are other
companies using X-15 motors with different specs? Seeing the whole bike would be helpful. At 250w it could be an earlier
model? Mines 500w, (860 peak) & very strong. My bike has a 7 spd.freewheel which I much prefer to cassettes.
Freewheels last much longer than cassettes. 8,9,10 cassettes are all about marketing; I like to keep things simple.
My ride is a bicycle 1st that just happens to have a good motor.

X------15 sez it may be a German Das Kit motor., 48v ? may also work with 350w & 500w? If so it's a very good motor'
Have 7k+ miles on mine. After grease at 5K it's actually performing better than new. Being 250w it's probably set up
for UK/EU limits. What & where is the controller located on the bike? picture please? Just went & looked. It's
different than mine, which is round where spokes connect in stead of the bulges at each spokes, but there are other
companies using X-15 motors with different specs? Seeing the whole bike would be helpful. At 250w it could be an earlier
model? Mines 500w, (860 peak) & very strong. My bike has a 7 spd.freewheel which I much prefer to cassettes.
Freewheels last much longer than cassettes. 8,9,10 cassettes are all about marketing; I like to keep things simple.
My ride is a bicycle 1st that just happens to have a good motor.
I've got over 3000km on my bike. I've seen now it has a Lishui LSW1106-78-5m 48v controller and an APT 800s display. The main reason for finding out this is I caught my glove on the display + button . My 800s, the button cable runs straight into the display, rather than having a plug.

I'm wanting a new control button or completely replace the display with something like the SW102 display, but it seems many of these things are customised for the particular manufacturer. So I don't know what will be compatible with lishui controller.

Back