Help me chose a new eMTB

zalle

Local time
3:45 PM
Hi guys,

I own a 2018 Giant e-full 1.5+, with yamaha motor. 500w battery. 27.5+

I want to get a new bike, mostly because of range, looking into the 750w cubes.

I don't want to spend more than 4000€ (well, not a lot more), and I see I can get the Stereo Hybrid 140 or 160. Unfortunately the FOX suspension is just out of my budget.

I ride mostly dry (ish) hills, not enduro, but not really cross country. I really like the type of ride my Giant gives me.

Should I look more into the 140 or the 160 model?

Is the basic 34mm Fox 150mm much better than the Rockshox 35mm 150mm Recon TK?

Thanks for any input.

Look at E-CELLS Super Monarch Crown from Pahrump, Nevada, USA. My friend and I both have this bike and found it to be above the comparable 2 wheel drive e-mtb's in quality and far above in features and value for the price of $4,800. USD.
This bike is a "utility" bike which I got for hunting to carry boned-out big game meat plus myself. It has a 400 pound load limit! So yeah, the 2 wheel drive, 2 batteries and dual suspension, front and rear racks and fenders all add up to 95 pounds. Not for fast trail riding but on paved roads it IS fast - maybe too much so for British laws.
You may get killed on the UK's ungodly high import duties so my condolences on that.

嗨,我是新会员,我对口哨感兴趣。你知道更多关于哨子吗?
Hi guys,

I don't want to spend more than 4000€ (well, not a lot more), and I see I can get the Stereo Hybrid 140 or 160. Unfortunately the FOX suspension is just out of my budget.

I ride mostly dry (ish) hills, not enduro, but not really cross country. I really like the type of ride my Giant gives me.

Thanks for any input.

你觉得怎么样?
Hi guys,

Thanks for any input.
hi, I'm a new member and I'm interested in E-MTB. Do you know more about Whistle? What do you think?

Really enjoying my Trek Rail5. I have about 500 miles on it now all off road in NE Pennsylvania. Bike is holding up well, no issues so far. I paid ~5k I think worth every penny.

Back