Hello

Hello all, I am an avid ebike rider and I ride every day at various locations in and around our beautiful Okanagan Valley. I am getting a bit older and I hurt my back 2 years ago loading my ebikes after a long ride. After years of lifting heavy things I've had enough so I created Lift Caddy. An electric lift assist elevator for ebikes. No more lifting heavy bikes for me. If you are feeling the same way, please check out ezliftcaddy.com
I look forward to your feedback. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_8604.jpg
    IMG_8604.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8606.jpg
    IMG_8606.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 36
Hello all, I am an avid ebike rider and I ride every day at various locations in and around our beautiful Okanagan Valley. I am getting a bit older and I hurt my back 2 years ago loading my ebikes after a long ride. After years of lifting heavy things I've had enough so I created Lift Caddy. An electric lift assist elevator for ebikes. No more lifting heavy bikes for me. If you are feeling the same way, please check out ezliftcaddy.com
I look forward to your feedback. Cheers
So, this is 35 extra # before you even get to the rack and bikes? I can see this for a heavy e bike rack and 2 e bikes if you have a 400# rated square hitch. But we hook our bikes to the back of our Escape 5.0 TA bed hitch trailer. That square hitch is rated for 150# and we are crowding that with our HD hitch, Evelo Aurora with Envioili auto hub, Biktrix Stunner, with 5 speed IGH, and a thick bike cover. I take off batteries, packs, and even the seats to lighten them up. So, no thanks for us and anyone like us.

Yes it seems like your hitch is light duty so I can see your point. Happy riding and thanks for your feedback. Regards

Yes it seems like your hitch is light duty so I can see your point. Happy riding and thanks for your feedback. Regards
What made you think that my hitch was "light duty"? I'm not insulted, but it's not. It can hold 2 heavy e bikes and their cover easily.

I'll try and improve on making my point. It is that, if you are hitch weight limited, as I am on my Escape, and if you already have have a, heavy duty, heavy weight rack, and 2 heavier e bikes and a heavy cover, as I do, then you can't stand the extra weight. The caddy looks worthwhile to many/most users who have square receivers that can stand the weight.

Well said, You make a very important point in defining the importance of weight capacity. Thanks again for your feedback. Cheers

Back