Hello! Just bought a Himiway Cruiser

Belltc

Local time
7:53 AM
I just pulled the trigger on a Himiway cruiser last week...after reviewing dozens of u tube reviews, it looked like the best and most complete bike for the money....but now I am a little nervous after seeing some complaints on the BBC site...last night I received notification that the bike is being shipped, including a fed ex tracking number...I did read that this is something to not get too excited about because Himiway just applied a tracking number without actually shipping the bike...please say it ain't so! Thanks in advance for your feedback and happy biking!!!

Welcome to the forum! Did you end up getting the Himiway Cruiser that you ordered? What do you think of it?

I just pulled the trigger on a Himiway cruiser last week...after reviewing dozens of u tube reviews, it looked like the best and most complete bike for the money....but now I am a little nervous after seeing some complaints on the BBC site...last night I received notification that the bike is being shipped, including a fed ex tracking number...I did read that this is something to not get too excited about because Himiway just applied a tracking number without actually shipping the bike...please say it ain't so! Thanks in advance for your feedback and happy biking!!!
Be sure to follow my posts on how Himiway resolved an issue with my left crank arm...all worked out. Now with 300 miles I really like this bike a lot. Check out the pics I have posted in the media section. Welcome to the Himiway family!

Back