Hello from Westport Washington

Kimbrey

Local time
5:48 PM
69 years old. Retired around 1 1/2 years ago as a factory trawler captain fishing the Bering Sea and Aleutian Island areas.....don't miss it but I do a lot of ocean sport fishing for salmon and albacore tuna off the Washington coast in the summer.

We're new to the ebike game but just received a couple Model R's from the Electric Bike company. Probably not the best of bikes with the narrower tires for some of the beach riding I will want to do but should be ok in the hard pack. The wife's bike is a standard Model R in eeee-gad pink (Pale Dogwood)....mine I ordered with the front wheel drive motor in addition to the standard drive. My theory was two wheel drive might help if I got into some soft-ish sand....we'll see but regardless these look to be a comfortable cruiser for everything else.

I don't see much on here about the Electric Bike Company Bikes. Kind of surprised there isn't a page on here in the 'Brands" section. Anyway as we get into riding the things I'll try to give an update or two on how they perform. There isn't much info other than one YouTube vid that I found regarding the dual drive so that could be of some interest.
IMG_7276.jpg
IMG_7277.jpg

Back