Hello from western Pennsylvania

As far as over

LOL. Not much of a cannibal. The red bike is not bad though no suspension. Black bike has fron suspension and better handlebars.
The red one does have it advantages. It came with a bigger battery. Capacity wise. Keep the voltage at 52 and increase the parallel connections for greater capacity.

It's a mind boggling Hobby mate :)
I do like it. Mike, the freid who made the bikes, has been breaking me in to take his place ssd's o to speak. I bought 110 Panasonic 18650's from him for 100 dollars. They are worth about 700. He also gave me a pile of other 18650's I have been making them into storage batteries for Solar. Although solar is not a good option in sunny western Pa.

If ya eve
I do like it. Mike, the freid who made the bikes, has been breaking me in to take his place ssd's o to speak. I bought 110 Panasonic 18650's from him for 100 dollars. They are worth about 700. He also gave me a pile of other 18650's I have been making them into storage batteries for Solar. Although solar is not a good option in sunny western Pa.
Very good then. I'd like to speak to you about a build if you are up to it :)

Click my name then click Start conversation. That will lead you to the msg center on your side.
From there you can type in the subject matter then below that the msg you want to send.
Hope that helps :)

or you can click the little envelope, i keep forgetting about that up there, and click start new conversation :)

Back