Hello from Maryland

neutron

Local time
7:19 PM
Thinking of buying an ebike and have some questions. First question is where are they made. Are all made in China? Any made elsewhere such as Taiwan? I'm assuming no U.S. made ebikes. Secondly I'm 71 and in reasonably good shape 6'1" and 200lbs. Is the BeeCool bike one I should consider? I'll probably ride on mostly flat terrain like the B&A bike trail and later maybe the C& O canal towpath. I still ride a bit on a regular bike but these ebikes sure look like fun! They would allow me to go further and faster and still give me some exercise. The reason the BeeCool bike appealed to me is the features like duel suspension, 750w motor, Hydraulic brakes, fat tires, 7 speeds, lights, etc. Does this sound like a good choice for me?

Thinking of buying an ebike and have some questions. First question is where are they made. Are all made in China? Any made elsewhere such as Taiwan? I'm assuming no U.S. made ebikes. Secondly I'm 71 and in reasonably good shape 6'1" and 200lbs. Is the BeeCool bike one I should consider? I'll probably ride on mostly flat terrain like the B&A bike trail and later maybe the C& O canal towpath. I still ride a bit on a regular bike but these ebikes sure look like fun! They would allow me to go further and faster and still give me some exercise. The reason the BeeCool bike appealed to me is the features like duel suspension, 750w motor, Hydraulic brakes, fat tires, 7 speeds, lights, etc. Does this sound like a good choice for
The specs work for me, and I'm your size.

Welcome.....lots of good ebikes out there.......I ride for exercise as well.....will be 70 soon. These bikes are fun.......lots of choices and price ranges to choose from......I have a Lectric XP 2.0 step thru......love it. It folds for camping trips.

Back