Hello from GOTRAX

GOTRAX

Local time
6:18 AM
Hello,

I am here to represent the GOTRAX electric scooter and e-bike company. Ideally, I can use this platform to to promote GOTRAX's products and learn from the e-bike community to improve our customer experience both pre- and post-purchase. If anyone ever has any questions about GOTRAX or our e-bikes please just send me a message and I'd be happy to chat!

Thank you for welcoming me to the group!

That's pretty cool I hope that your company will grow some time I'm wondering what your e-bikes look like and the components they have.

@GOTRAX,

we bought two F1 recently and have been pleased with them so far after two 20+M rides. I have a couple of quick questions

1. tire pressure - the manual says to use between 40-60psi and the other suggests the number on the tire which is 35psi. so what is really the
recommended pressure?
2. after fully charged for both F1. F1-one, the battery shows a full bar and it drops a few bars after 6 miles or so, whereas F1-two drops a few
bars almost immediately. so i was wondering if the battery indicator for F1-two is defective ??
3. contacting support often takes 2-3 days turn around time for a reply. come on, in this day and age, anyone can retrieve email anywhere, it
would be nice to get a reply within 24 hours.

Hello,

I am here to represent the GOTRAX electric scooter and e-bike company. Ideally, I can use this platform to to promote GOTRAX's products and learn from the e-bike community to improve our customer experience both pre- and post-purchase. If anyone ever has any questions about GOTRAX or our e-bikes please just send me a message and I'd be happy to chat!

Thank you for welcoming me to the group!
This is not the place to promote your products. Please refrain from doing so.

That's pretty cool I hope that your company will grow some time I'm wondering what your e-bikes look like and the components they have.
If you want to know about their products please access their website to do so. This is not the please from companies to promote and sell their products.

@GOTRAX,

we bought two F1 recently and have been pleased with them so far after two 20+M rides. I have a couple of quick questions

1. tire pressure - the manual says to use between 40-60psi and the other suggests the number on the tire which is 35psi. so what is really the
recommended pressure?
2. after fully charged for both F1. F1-one, the battery shows a full bar and it drops a few bars after 6 miles or so, whereas F1-two drops a few
bars almost immediately. so i was wondering if the battery indicator for F1-two is defective ??
3. contacting support often takes 2-3 days turn around time for a reply. come on, in this day and age, anyone can retrieve email anywhere, it
would be nice to get a reply within 24 hours.
Please address any questions you have about their products directly to them by using their Contact Us addresses. This is not a site for that kind of communications.

Please address any questions you have about their products directly to them by using their Contact Us addresses. This is not a site for that kind of communications.
my apology, i replied to @GOTRAX only because he said he was here to answer questions for Gotrax.

i will address my Qs directly to Gotrax.

Back