Hello from Ceres California - Rad Power Rad Wagon - Long distance ebiking?

GadgetJim57

Local time
2:24 PM
Anyone else in Stanislaus County ? Looking for anyone to ride with .....

RadWagon-MoBandConcert-20210624_211213aa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would sure like to do some serious long distance ebiking, but I am restricted to local biking, due to many medical issues.

I plan on doing some short-distance ebike camping. We have two campgrounds only 26 miles from home. Another camping spot I want to visit is 75 miles each way, but even two batteries would not make it.

Not sure what your budget is and time schedule there is another option besides carrying extra batteries which are expensive there is also foldable portable solar panels just a little bigger then a brief case will charge most ebikes 4 to 5 hours the catch expensive also .plus the cargo room factor or another option a pit stop motel room to charge up you and the bike but I feel we're u are coming from that's the adventurous sprit ,but great post very cool just the ideal of contemplating such a trip is awesome

Not sure what your budget is and time schedule there is another option besides carrying extra batteries which are expensive there is also foldable portable solar panels just a little bigger then a brief case will charge most ebikes 4 to 5 hours the catch expensive also .plus the cargo room factor or another option a pit stop motel room to charge up you and the bike but I feel we're u are coming from that's the adventurous sprit ,but great post very cool just the ideal of contemplating such a trip is awesome
I know this is an old post, but I want to know more about these portable solar panels! Link?

I know this is an old post, but I want to know more about these portable solar panels! Link?
This setup looks really nice, if you're the DIY type (or know someone who is), you could probably reverse engineer this rig and build your own for less $.

Back