Has anyone reviewed the Tesgo Hummer Pro

40buickcoupe

Local time
10:49 AM
Looking to buy the Tesgo Hummer Pro its 750 watt 1125 peak 20" fat tire folding bike. Comes with 14Ah battery, hydraulic brakes 8 speed front and rear suspension just to name a few items. They only had a few reviews on there site but they were 5 star. Like to know how well customer service is and quality of bike.

Looking to buy the Tesgo Hummer Pro its 750 watt 1125 peak 20" fat tire folding bike. Comes with 14Ah battery, hydraulic brakes 8 speed front and rear suspension just to name a few items. They only had a few reviews on there site but they were 5 star. Like to know how well customer service is and quality of bike.
Have you looked on YouTube? I just checked there are several reviews for these bikes on YouTube.

None there for the Pro Jermey does a nice review on there 1000 watt bike. Tesgo has there videos but not reviews

I have 2 and buying the new pro 1000 watt motor, There a great bike well built tons of power let me know if you have any questions

This e-bicycle is outfitted with wonderful off-road suspension frameworks - the water-driven fork and quad-interface back; You can ride the electric bicycles for grown-ups anyplace you need on the slopes on the off chance that the streets are a rough incline when you are riding, with our better fork and shock retention, giving you the best rough terrain experience! Furthermore, it is more secure and more agreeable. Inherent to a huge 48V/14.5AH lithium battery, it upholds 40 to 70 miles of freeing for various modes. Battery worked in 65 battery cells, quick charging just needs 6-7.5 hours. It is ideally suited for drives to work, a day's experience stumbles at end of the week or a full circle. A removable battery with a lockable key can be charged at home or indoor office which is more helpful and safe. The casing of aluminum composite is a super lightweight, yet entirely solid and tough material. What's more, it isn't difficult to rust, when you ride on a blustery day, to the surprise of no one. The LCD show makes you're riding clear to check the battery and speed and so on. What's more, the backlight is likewise a brake light, when you brake the bicycle, the light will light up. The CST fat tires give redesigned hold and predominant shock retention capacity. Indeed, even in the most difficult territory and atmospheric conditions, these tires ensure your security, offering you a simple and smooth riding experience.

Excellent puff piece advertising article written by someone for whom English is a secondary language.

Does anyone know where i can find a manual for the advanced settings on the Hummer pro

Does anyone know where i can find a manual for the advanced settings on the Hummer pro
Great question!! I received my Hummer Pro today and their user manual has nothing at all. There are two Goschen Electric you tube videos online that show how to change from miles per hour to kilos and also the pas level. But have no clue what the other settings are, etc.. I wrote to customer support and awaiting a reply.

I have owned a Tesgo Ebike for or so months , I have been in contact with them for the last 5 1/2 months for ongoing isseus with the wiring . I finally recieved some patrs from China to replace the hub motor because of the wiring harness being one piece to the controller. You wouuld think they would send an assembeled motor......not the case I hade to install new seals . new herness connectors, remove parts from the old motor and reuse those on the new stuff. Nightmare . my bike is advertized as a 1000 w 1600 peak watt moter. On inspection it is stamped a 750 watt motor. WOUKD NOT EVER PURCHASE A Tesgo ever again. RUN FAR RUN FAST

There customer service stinks since Tommy and Lena have left company. I have 2 one is 750 other is 1000 and yes mine is a 1000 took it out over winter when I serviced it. My bikes have over 1000 miles going on 3 full years. There built like a tank and have had very few issues.
20220824_180714.jpg
20230723_172535.jpg
20220906_150344_09.jpg

Back