Handlebar space

Vistaguy

Local time
7:16 PM
I recently purchased a Priority Current and want to mount my phone (sideways) on the handlebar. I would prefer it centered with the bike display of to either side. My thought is to use the phone for GPS, music and use to display a rear wifi camera. Due to the diameter changes in the handlebars, it seems the display needs to remain in the center. Any thoughts on the handlebars and a preference on rear wifi cameras?

I recently purchased a Priority Current and want to mount my phone (sideways) on the handlebar. I would prefer it centered with the bike display of to either side. My thought is to use the phone for GPS, music and use to display a rear wifi camera. Due to the diameter changes in the handlebars, it seems the display needs to remain in the center. Any thoughts on the handlebars and a preference on rear wifi cameras?
You can add an add-on like this: https://www.amazon.com/XNX-Handleba...525&sprefix=e+bike+handle+bar,aps,1679&sr=8-3

Here is picture of how I use on on my bike:

Attachments

• Himiway Bars.jpg
    Himiway Bars.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 109
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I've been thinking about chaging my handlebar to something like this:
Cruise-Road-Bike-Travel-Bicycle-Big-Sweep-Handlebar-710mm-Black-Anodized-Aluminum-H-Bar-31-8mm.jpg_Q90.jpg

Talk about needing space:
GlBhzj4.jpg

I've been thinking about chaging my handlebar to something like this:
Cruise-Road-Bike-Travel-Bicycle-Big-Sweep-Handlebar-710mm-Black-Anodized-Aluminum-H-Bar-31-8mm.jpg_Q90.jpg

Talk about needing space:
GlBhzj4.jpg

LOL, that’s awesome.

Is it just me, or are the three headlamps facing the wrong way? :D

Yeah 2 watches and i seen the 3 lights looking this way LOL

Lawduhmercy that's alots'O stuffs :LOL:

I admit, I do kind of like that big watch thing. It’s kind of retro bad-a$$.
I do tend to lose track of time when I’m biking.

Maybe I’ll see if I can find one of those. :cool:

732BD46B-5079-4E1C-B369-CEB35F6C4E80.jpeg

No, no, no....
ebike handlebar simplicity
Data fogs the brain, ruins the ride.
(y)
an ebike handlebar.jpeg

White background = just that time of year in WA, USA.

It was a balmy 39 degrees, sunny and with no wind today. In these parts, in February, that’s a downright tropical heat wave.

I took advantage and hooked up a few goodies I asked Santa for this year <grin>.

I added a new handlebar extender. I like the red clamps as they blend nicely with the integrated red LED lights my ebike has in the frame.

I also added a nice clock to it, so maybe I won’t lose track of the time as much (it’s so easy when I’m having fun on a long bike ride). :)

The extender took a little finagling so it didn’t rub against my bell or my headlamp, but I think I got it where I like it.

3F1AE97F-F607-4606-B13C-B9A647E3266A.jpeg

My current “dashboard” :cool: :

90FA0A57-047A-4A67-9480-5C990FCD2381.jpeg

Post-market accessories include:

Two mirrors- I probably don’t need the one on the right, but really no reason not to have it either. The left mirror is pretty critical for my survival <grin>.

Clock- was an impulse purchase, but I really find myself using it all the time, especially as I commute.

The bell- *ding ding*

Cygolite 850 headlamp- My Aventon Pace already has an integrated headlight, but this gives me a second light which I can run on flash mode to improve my visibility. Sucker is bright as heck.

Note to Aventon ebike developers and engineers: a nifty future upgrade would be to have the integrated headlight toggle illumination modes (low/high/flash/hazard burst, etc) with the thumb switch.

Back