Hall Sensor problem

Valentin1310

Local time
6:12 PM
Hi people,

I'am valentin from France, Iwould like to ask if someone know electric problems in hall sensor ?

My wheel is off since 1 month, I have open it, and I notice different values in my hall sensors. Details in my video.

In my multimeter in diod mode I have 1,36 between positive and blue and green but only 1,00 between red and yellow.

thanks

Hi people,

I'am valentin from France, Iwould like to ask if someone know electric problems in hall sensor ?

My wheel is off since 1 month, I have open it, and I notice different values in my hall sensors. Details in my video.

In my multimeter in diod mode I have 1,36 between positive and blue and green but only 1,00 between red and yellow.

thanks
Valentin
The Hall Effect sensor is a 3 pin device Looking at face with writing on it the left lead is +5 V, center is ground and right lead Output. It is not a transistor where a DVM in diode mode could get a reading. Use DVM in DC volts and measure the 3 leads. AS the magnet passes over or near it the output will vary. I have not opened any motor so not sure on the configuration. Hope a little tech info helps

Paul

Hello Paul, thank you for your reply. my deduction was made because I tested the hall sensor wires from another electric wheel and the values in diod mode were exactly the same between red - blue / red - yellow and red green. I have open the hall sensor and the midle diod (near the letter C) have not the same value (0,99) instand of 1,36 for the two others

1685947684155.jpeg

1685947708689.jpeg

1685947744441.jpeg

Back