Grizzly V3 throttle question

JJPM

Local time
3:30 AM
Hello,
I am new to this forum.
I have a Grizzly with dual controllers / motors. The front hub is on the slave and the rear is on the master controller. I can switch between motors , front rear or both with the bar mounted switch. I have purchased a left hand full twist throttle that I would prefer to use to control the front hub and the right hand twist for the rear. Then there would be no "switching", and I could feather the front motor when ever I wanted extra power. The only control connection between the slave and the master controller is a flat 4pin connector . There is no separate throttle wiring from the slave/ front controller just these four control wires going to the master cont. I did unplug it but then neither controller worked. I know I need 3 wires to go to the throttle , +, gnd, and hall e. signal . my goal is to cut / isolate the slaves throttle input from the master and connect the new left hand throttle .I don't want to assume that 3 out of those 4 wires are for the throttle and maybe the fourth is some sort of an enable line ? wire colors are as follows : white green black and orange. I need help, please anyone that is familiar with dual controller wiring please post . It would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 129
Back