Greetings just received my Biktrix Juggernaut Dou 2

john8

Local time
5:36 AM
I'm new to ebiking, just received my Biktrix Juggernaut Dou 2 about 2 weeks ago. I choose a ebike for a more sustainable out and about errand doer. I haven't ridden a bike in 45 years, they say you never forget how to ride a bike, but I can attest you can get damn rusty. I'm still upgrading to have a more comfortable ride. It will be mainly used on pavement and dirt roads, rural Missouri. I'll use the motor for use, old broken down construction body. let the learning commence. pleasant day John

many thanks, empty goblet waiting to be filled with knowledge.

Welcome to the forum, John! I’m sure you’ll love your ebike. When I’m not commuting, weekend errands are a favorite reason for me to ride. It’s simply a nice, and enjoyable way to get around.

Have fun!

I'm new to ebiking, just received my Biktrix Juggernaut Dou 2 about 2 weeks ago. I choose a ebike for a more sustainable out and about errand doer. I haven't ridden a bike in 45 years, they say you never forget how to ride a bike, but I can attest you can get damn rusty. I'm still upgrading to have a more comfortable ride. It will be mainly used on pavement and dirt roads, rural Missouri. I'll use the motor for use, old broken down construction body. let the learning commence. pleasant day John
Welcome! Be warned ebikes can become very addictive. I'm on the verge of starting a 12 step group EA

I'm well aware of my addictive personality. In the air gun world we refer to it as falling down the rabbit hole. I'm already noticing the same behavior patterns in my bike world, a little upgrade here a little upgrade here. It's a slippery slope, I can control it , HAH how many times in my life I've said that.

I'm well aware of my addictive personality. In the air gun world we refer to it as falling down the rabbit hole. I'm already noticing the same behavior patterns in my bike world, a little upgrade here a little upgrade here. It's a slippery slope, I can control it , HAH how many times in my life I've said that.
I'm the same. I actually got addicted to oxys years ago after an accident but now I just obsess over my newest hobbies. Ebikes are so new to me and there's so much info I think this one is going to be great! I'm single atm too which helps a lot

Congratulations, 12 for me, it sucks growing up at 55, better late than never.
Congrats! I volunteer at an addiction clinic and I am so glad I quit before this fentanyl stuff was around. Most of the clients are under 25yo and we lose 1-2 a month from OD's it's so depressing. I don't know how the staff deals with it day after day. We're definitely part of a very lucky minority.

I've had a few sponcees od, it's hard breaking the chains. But for the Grace of God there go I.

Back