Greetings from Northern Ireland

Grant

Local time
7:26 AM
Hi there - I'm new to e-biking and have just built myself my first ebike with a 500w mid drive Bafang mainly used for work commute and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I am already thinking of downloading the software so I can alter the pre-set power avail on each assist level as I think the earlier levels start off too strong and I feel it puts too much pressure on the nylon cog.... any thoughts or advise would be much appreciated.

Welcome.......can't answer your technical question but wishing you safe riding......I bet you have some beautiful roads in Northern Ireland to explore on that new ebike. Enjoy!

Cheers thanks Jerry... I have just finished my build (are we ever finished?) and been riding for about two weeks now. I cannot wait to explore the trails and beaches on my ebike as I have not yet seen much of the island of Ireland (recently moved from South Africa).

Cheers thanks Jerry... I have just finished my build (are we ever finished?) and been riding for about two weeks now. I cannot wait to explore the trails and beaches on my ebike as I have not yet seen much of the island of Ireland (recently moved from South Africa).
You are in for some real beauty.....have fun....ride safe.

Welcome from a half Scot who acts like one (read my posts)....

Back