Greetings from NewJersey USA. 2nd time into ebiking. First DIY- now straight from Alibaba

A

Albert

Hello ladies and gents. This is my 2nd time around into ebiking. Got rid of my ebikes due to an accident never to get back into it. But when its something you like nothing cant hold you back. Feeling much better from the accident and this time got a bike straight from Alibaba . The bike turned out way better than i thought and arrived here in very good shape with ONLY 1 scratch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 69515543628__9EC82CA8-E23C-4340-A9CC-33466820D68C.MOV
    2.1 MB
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 86
So how's it going now that you're back in the saddle? Did it take awhile to get comfortable riding again? The reason I ask is I had an accident last week and fractured my sternum (breast bone) and suffered a few scraps and cuts. I got back on yesterday when the wife wasn't looking and went for a ride. I figured it's like falling off of a horse. You need to get back to it soon or you may not want to later after you've had time to brood about it.

Speaking of falling off a horse......

First time horseback riding. I almost died!​

I had a friend ask if I wanted to go horseback riding. I've never been so I said yes!

I got on the back of this horse and it turns out when you are on the back of a horse it feels like you are going faster than if you were in a car.

Me and this horse started going and It felt like I was going 10-15 miles an hour and I started slipping.

The horse sped up and it felt like I was going 30-50 miles an hour and I started slipping more.

I looked down at the ground as I was slipping and I said to my self.

If I jump I'm dead! And if I stay on this horse....I'm dead!

And thank God the manager of Walmart came out there and unplugged that thing. Or I don't know what would have happened.

Hello ladies and gents. This is my 2nd time around into ebiking. Got rid of my ebikes due to an accident never to get back into it. But when its something you like nothing cant hold you back. Feeling much better from the accident and this time got a bike straight from Alibaba . The bike turned out way better than i thought and arrived here in very good shape with ONLY 1 scratch.
Nice E Bike, Is that the 72v 5k or 8k Watt? Wow Now I see a rack is possible on this type of E bike.

Back