GREETINGS FROM CANADA - RIZE RX PRO

ISLANDER1089

I'm a 74 year old man who has spent most of his life riding motorcycles, everything from Harleys to Hondas, and now I want to join the world of electric mountain/trail biking. We have a shorter riding season up here so a fat tire setup would allow me to do some trail riding in the snow. I'm currently considering the RIZE RX PRO model, built by a small Canadian company. If anyone out there has any experience with this company or model I would love to hear from you.

Vinz

Welcome! I never heard of Rize until I read your post. I checked their site, and I'm quite impressed with their selection, build, features. and appearance. The price seems right in line with what you're getting on any of their bikes. I like when ebike companies offer a range of builds - mid drive, rear hub drive, fat tire/city tire, folding, step-thru, choice of colors, etc.
If I didn't already have an ebike (a converted pedal bike), I could easily be considering Rize as well.
I'll be checking this thread to see if there are any Rize owners giving you advice.

ISLANDER1089

Welcome! I never heard of Rize until I read your post. I checked their site, and I'm quite impressed with their selection, build, features. and appearance. The price seems right in line with what you're getting on any of their bikes. I like when ebike companies offer a range of builds - mid drive, rear hub drive, fat tire/city tire, folding, step-thru, choice of colors, etc.
If I didn't already have an ebike (a converted pedal bike), I could easily be considering Rize as well.
I'll be checking this thread to see if there are any Rize owners giving you advice.
Hey there Vinz, glad you checked into Rize. You should watch some of the Rise Ebikes videos on YouTube. That helped sell me. I plan on ordering the RX Pro model. It has the power and suspension system to handle the street or trail and I might even try riding in the snow. Cheers

Ebikeguy

I'm a 74 year old man who has spent most of his life riding motorcycles, everything from Harleys to Hondas, and now I want to join the world of electric mountain/trail biking. We have a shorter riding season up here so a fat tire setup would allow me to do some trail riding in the snow. I'm currently considering the RIZE RX PRO model, built by a small Canadian company. If anyone out there has any experience with this company or model I would love to hear from you.
Hey there, I am 65 yr old in Minnesota and I own and ride a RIZE RX. I have over 2100 miles on it and absolutely love it. I have the Ultra 1000 watt Bafang motor. This bike is a blast, sometimes too much power. I have never had any issues with this bike. Good quality. BTW I am selling it!

ISLANDER1089

Hey there, I am 65 yr old in Minnesota and I own and ride a RIZE RX. I have over 2100 miles on it and absolutely love it. I have the Ultra 1000 watt Bafang motor. This bike is a blast, sometimes too much power. I have never had any issues with this bike. Good quality. BTW I am selling it!
I wound up ordering the Rize RX Pro and am so glad I did. The quality of the build is impressive. It's still sitting in my living room waiting for the ground to dry out for my maiden voyage. When I received the bike there was still snow and some ice on my road so waiting to ride seemed like the thing to do. Now that things are finally drying out I'm anxious to get out there on the trails.

Andy Sheikh

I am 85 years old suddenly got the urge to own and ride an ebike. The last time I rode a regular bike when I was in my mid twenties. I thought it might be a challenge. I bought Rize City mid drive bike. It didn’t take too long to get used to it. I can say I am having a blast. Looking forward to the summer.

Top Bottom