Greetings from Antelope Valley

DesertRaven

Local time
11:00 PM
HI!

Antelope Valley is Lancaster, Palmdale, Rosamond, Mojave, Edwards AFB, California City, Boron, and some other small cities/communities.

I got my Ride1Up Revv1 back in July, added the storage case, mirrors, phone holder, phone power cord, and about to add a second battery (with tie-in to run with both batteries), rack on the back, and rear pegs. Still looking for saddlebags and a rack bag for on top, plus a suitable trailer (definitely getting a trailer to take the grandbaby/babies with me).

Welcome to the forum DesertRaven!
Looks like you are doing it up right.
I cannot say for sure, but your desire to improve things points to an engineering background.
Those guys can never leave anything stock.

HI!

Antelope Valley is Lancaster, Palmdale, Rosamond, Mojave, Edwards AFB, California City, Boron, and some other small cities/communities.

I got my Ride1Up Revv1 back in July, added the storage case, mirrors, phone holder, phone power cord, and about to add a second battery (with tie-in to run with both batteries), rack on the back, and rear pegs. Still looking for saddlebags and a rack bag for on top, plus a suitable trailer (definitely getting a trailer to take the grandbaby/babies with me).
UPDATE: My bike has the storage case (with second battery within), mirrors, phone holder (with USB power cord), and rear foot pegs. Decided to hold off on the rack on the back and the saddlebags, for now. Still looking for a suitable bicycle trailer.

Used to drive through there decades ago as a sales rep for bike/moto companies and before that to race motos at Willow Springs.
clubrace.jpg

Back