GoTrax Shift S2

ok so bike was working great i put new brakes front and back was riding and forgot and i pressed both brakes well it stopped and i went over the handle bar lol so i got up now bike wont run the battery says red when i charge it it runs if i hold in air but when i sit on it the indicator shuts of any help could it need a charge when i pus on the battery button all blue light light up help its used and was working great so bum out ty

ok so bike was working great i put new brakes front and back was riding and forgot and i pressed both brakes well it stopped and i went over the handle bar lol so i got up now bike wont run the battery says red when i charge it it runs if i hold in air but when i sit on it the indicator shuts of any help could it need a charge when i pus on the battery button all blue light light up help its used and was working great so bum out ty
Understood. Please contact our Customer Support here: https://gotrax.com/pages/file-a-claim out CS Team will be able to assist you and get you back to riding!

I bought it off a person on offer up. I can have him write something that I he sold it to me.
Can you have them send you the receipt or proof of purchase from either our website or a verified retailer?

I can ask but what happens if he can’t or I can’t reach him anymore as I know the bike may be off listing

Your best bet would still be to reach out to our Customer Support Team - support@gotrax.com they'll at least be able to help you if we have parts in stock and finding out which ones you need to purchase.

Back