Got pics of your ebike?

333470546_703884004864141_5878025536365921067_n.jpg

(y) for the built-in lock and belt drive. Get yourself a Suntour shock seatpost and you're all set. I just added one to my Aventon Level.2 and it has made a HUGE difference!
Thanks! It had a suspention seatpost from the factory, but didn't really like the feeling of it. I guess it's because i have always ridden fully rigid racing road bikes.

This must be a EU bike. Where is is from? Very nice clean design.
It is. It's a danish brand, and i am from Denmark as well. It's really great for commuting, and since having gotten it unlocked, i can really feel its potential.

We've had a pair of Biktrix Juggernaut Hub Duo Step-thrus for about 7-months. They have 750-watt rear hub drives and dual 17Ah batteries, making them good for about 140 miles range. I've put about 1100 miles on mine so far. And recently added a Biktrix Juggernaut FS Pro 3, full suspension with dual batteries and a 1000-watt mid-drive. All three have 26x4 fat tires.

BiktrixJuggernautHubDuo_RedAndGreen.jpg
BiktrixJuggernautFSPro3.JPG

Trike.jpg

20230422_163948.jpg

20230422_164019.jpg

ICE Adventure FS HD, Rohloff Speedhub, TSDZ2 motor w/aftermarket firmware supposedly capable of 750 watts, capped at 350 - but seldom pulling more than 120 even on the steepest hills.

28-tooth front chainring gives stump-pulling low gear and gets spun out at about 18 mph in 14th gear.

So-called full suspension is just elastomer springs with about 1/4" travel in the front, 2" in the rear and zero shock absorption. The sus takes the edge off of sidewalk seams but anything over 1/4 inch at more than 3 mph and the rider is flirting with neck injury if they are not sitting bolt-upright.

My use case is a pedal-powered wheelchair that I ride as much as possible with zero power assist. I dial in some assist mainly on on hills where my knees are going to bother me if I go cold turkey.

It is driven by a 14ah battery that I keep charged between 20 and 80% of max. The times I have tested it, I got about 45 miles on a charge - but I seldom ride more than 20 miles in a day. I suspect the GlowWhip pulls it's share of juice, but have never range-tested it without the GlowWhip being lit.

When I am cruising at 10-12 mph, the lycra-clad are carrying on relaxed conversations at 16-18 mph.

If I could ride a bike, this thing would be on Craig's List tomorrow - but I can't and this thing does exactly what I want except for the token suspension

Currently shopping for a SteinTrike Wild One or an Azub TiFly - both of which have "Real" suspensions.

<snip>

If I could ride a bike, this thing would be on Craig's List tomorrow - but I can't and this thing does exactly what I want except for the token suspension

Currently shopping for a SteinTrike Wild One or an Azub TiFly - both of which have "Real" suspensions.
This guy just bought a trike with what appears to be proper full suspension, though it's the old style upright trike style, with two wheels in the rear: https://ebikesforum.com/threads/soletri-m366x-trike-on-the-way.3984/post-26183

I took this trip just over a year ago, which was the maiden voyage for this bike. Frame is a 1999 Intense Tracer I rescued from the scrap heap. Same with the mummified 2000 Marzocchi Bomber fork I revived.

Since these pics were taken I changed the handlebars to a swept-arc, narrow Ergotec Space bar. Catalyst pedals, Also the Schwalbe Pickup urban tires rolled beautifully over pavement but were a menace on any kind of dirt and were as comfy as rocks to boot (not a surprise given their super thick casing). So nowadays I have slightly fatter Maxxis Aggressors on, done tubeless.

I rode the bike every day for hours and charged with solar off-grid for the 6-day trip.

pxl_20220418_224156943[1].jpg

pxl_20220420_154304304-1[1].jpg

Back