Good Quality 48V 2Ah Lithium Ion Battery for Low Speed Motor Pedal Assited E-bike&Electric Scooter

Model: ICR18650-2.2Ah
Nominal Voltage: 48V
Nominal Capacity: 2Ah
Dimension;110*91.8*64.7mm,
Weight:1.5kg
Cell Type: NCM
Cell Shape: Cylindrical
MOQ: 1 Pcs
Certificates: UN38.3, MSDS
Brand; Hangzhou Confluence

If interested, just contact Hangzhou Confluence at +86 188-6812-1883 or via email sales@li-battery.com.Thanks!

The product image is in the attachment.

The sales price is $38.70 USD/Pcs.

Attachments

• 48V-2Ah-电动自行车电池-1.jpg
    48V-2Ah-电动自行车电池-1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,700
Seems like a large sized pack for such a tiny capacity. Are these meant to be ran parallel in banks to add capacity? They seem heavy as well. Can you post us a pic of one on a bike?

Sorry ,we dont have pic of one on a bike. It is used for special E-bike. The battery itself decides its capacity. What capacity do you need?

Seems like a large sized pack for such a tiny capacity. Are these meant to be ran parallel in banks to add capacity? They seem heavy as well. Can you post us a pic of one on a bike?
Those are pouch cells like in the btrpower lifepo4 batteries, like the one i have that is bursted.

Those are pouch cells like in the btrpower lifepo4 batteries, like the one i have that is bursted.

The 48V 2Ah Lithium Ion Battery for e-bike ,its cells are made of NCM 18650 Cylindrical.This product has passed UN38.3 Quality Test ,1.2m Drop Test and MSDS certificates. It will not burst ,no need to worry.​

The brand of the cell is DynaVolt.
The certificates are in the attachments:

Attachments

• STR17089067S_UN38.3.pdf
    268.3 KB · Views: 322
  • STR17089067S_海运鉴定书.pdf
    220.7 KB · Views: 282
  • STR17089067S-1_1.2m.pdf
    182.2 KB · Views: 499
  • STR17089068S_MSDS.pdf
    144.4 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
60v 35ah at or below $440.00 if dimensions are right.
We only have 60V 25AH which you have commented in my previous thread.The unit sale price of this product is $232.21 USD(not include shipping fee). Where are you come from? So I can ask about the shipping fee for you if u still interested. What is your required dimension?

Model: 60V 25AH
Nominal Voltage: 60V
Nominal Capacity: 25Ah
Dimension:344 * 208 * 73 mm (or Can Be Customized)
Weight: 8.3 kg
Cell Type:NCM or LFP
Brand: Hangzhou Confluence
Certificates: UN38.3,MSDS,

Attachments

• 22.png
    22.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 200
  • UN38.3检测报告.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 317
  • ZKS181100343_MSDS.pdf
    350.4 KB · Views: 234

The 48V 2Ah Lithium Ion Battery for e-bike ,its cells are made of NCM 18650 Cylindrical.This product has passed UN38.3 Quality Test ,1.2m Drop Test and MSDS certificates. It will not burst ,no need to worry.​

The brand of the cell is DynaVolt.
The certificates are in the attachments:
Very good. Couldn't see it very well in the first picture.

We only have 60V 25AH which you have commented in my previous thread.The unit sale price of this product is $232.21 USD(not include shipping fee). Where are you come from? So I can ask about the shipping fee for you if u still interested. What is your required dimension?

Model: 60V 25AH
Nominal Voltage: 60V
Nominal Capacity: 25Ah
Dimension:344 * 208 * 73 mm (or Can Be Customized)
Weight: 8.3 kg
Cell Type:NCM or LFP
Brand: Hangzhou Confluence
Certificates: UN38.3,MSDS,
Am in the U.S.

That shipping may be a deal killer :unsure:

Am in the U.S.

You can tell me the required dimension,your address or preferred shipping port and the quantity . And I will try my best to pick the cheapest shipping fee for you among mutiple forwarder companies.

Sorry ,we dont have pic of one on a bike. It is used for special E-bike. The battery itself decides its capacity. What capacity do you need?
Sorry, I forgot to tell you the 48V 2AH lithium ion battery is for special E-bike(Motor pedal assisted electric bike-Low Speed) or Electric Scooter.

The following first picture is the example of Motor pedal assisted electric bike- Low Speed .And the second pic is the example of Electric Scooter.

motor pedal assisted electric scooter.jpg

Motor pedal assisted electirc bike-Low Speed

electric scooter.jpg

Electric Scooter

Am in the U.S.

what is your required dimension and the purchasing quantity for 60V 25AH lithium ion battery for E-bike? Also,we need your address or preferred shipping port ,required dimension and quantity you need to inquiry among mutiple freight companies to select the best shipping fee for you.

Many Thanks!( Notice: We will have a 3-day holiday called 'Tomb-Sweeping Day' , from April 3rd to Apri 5th in China. )

Back