Giant Twist Lite controller

N

Nima

Hello everybody,

I have a Giant Twist Lite that is not turning on from time to time. I rides fine, never cutsout and shows no error, but once in while it refuses to turn on.
After pressing the on button the leds turn on for a second and turn off, it will not resposnd after that. The only solution is to reinsert the battery, sometime few times and sometimes you have to wait for a while.
The controller is not overheating, and there is no problem with other components and the battery has no issues either.
The controller reference is 243-rears-08V and it is not available anywhere on the internet.
Giant dealers are not responding either.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you

Did you solve the problem? I have the same one and cant find the solution anywhere!

Did you solve the problem? I have the same one and cant find the solution anywhere!
I just made an account to reply to this. My wife has a Giant Twist. As soon as you started riding, the 3rd LED would start blinking (Which the manual says indicates overheating). It was actually giving an error because it was not detecting the speed of the bike. The magnet on the rear wheel had moved too far away from the sensor. So I placed a little piece of rubber (About 3mm thick) behind the sensor to move it closer to teh magnet. Instantly fixed the issue. This video shows how to do it

Back