Gekoo/LanZhike FOC Sine 72350 (sometimes labelled also 72360) programming.

LSVap

Local time
2:30 PM
So, I got swindled on the AliX. Ordered a Votol 100s but what arrived was a Gekoo branded Farstrider clone. It is a 120A bewst and I did get compensated. Now the roblem is, how in earth can I get the BT app or the Windows software to tune this puppy :D The seller did not send ANY help and the internet just does not know this :D If anyone casn help me out I wold be more than happy, its really frustrating. There is no page for the manufacturer, LanZhike Electric. And also everything seems to be mostly meant for Chinese domestic market since the few bits of info I have foyund are in chinese. I have to get into the learning etc attributes to get this running. It will be in w Citycoco that burned out its LB made controller.

Well. I do have all the necessary tools to get connection going but the thing is. Fardriver app does not connect with anything thats not recognised as Fardriver. So, I am desperately looking for the actual Gekoo / Zhike windows software. First thing I did was test the serial port on the controller with both 3.3 and 5v FTDI cables. Then did also a test with a BT-module I had lying around, Fardrivers program just basicly says theres nothing there eventhough my serial monitor shows the connection to be good and running. This Gekoo brand, seems they have gone out of business and some other Chinese sellers have bought out the rest of the controllers. Now they are selling them cheap and also scamming, as I was, people with the units. I think the reason they flat out tell me they can not help is because they haven´t bought the app and the software with the controllers and they actually got no idea what to do :D

¨So. I will answer myself after some really really frustrating months of research. Ofcourse Gekoo can ony be found on WeChat. And the app is no app but a mini program.... Weixu style.... So now. Off to the "glorious" world of wechat. If anyone has the skill set to port apps from Wechat java, would be great idea to port this one...

Back