For sale:E-Bike Haibike ALLMTN CF12 Carbon Hybrid new model 2022

The 2022 Haibike AllMtn CF 12 is a top-equipped e-Fully for performance-oriented riders who are looking for a versatile bike that can climb uphill and is simply fun to ride downhill.
The sporty Yamaha PW-X2 motor ensures a natural riding feel and offers enough range for long rides with its 600 Wh battery.
Equipped with 160 mm suspension travel, high-quality Shimano Deore XT gear and brake components and mixed wheel sizes, you have everything you need to master challenging trails without breaking a sweat.
Asking price:$3,500

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,258
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Ahhh..i thought you bought it from Hong Kong..

That's a good price for that bike. I seen they go from $6,999.00

Is it comfortable?
Welcome to our humble home, by the way :cool:

Ahhh..i thought you bought it from Hong Kong..

That's a good price for that bike. I seen they go from $6,999.00

Is it comfortable?
Welcome to our humble home, by the way :cool:
Well maybe the ones you have seen for that price are different models.
this particular model price range from about $3,500 to $4,000 and it is very comfortable..

Well maybe the ones you have seen for that price are different models.
this particular model price range from about $3,500 to $4,000 and it is very comfortable..
They look nice :)

The 2022 Haibike AllMtn CF 12 is a top-equipped e-Fully for performance-oriented riders who are looking for a versatile bike that can climb uphill and is simply fun to ride downhill.
The sporty Yamaha PW-X2 motor ensures a natural riding feel and offers enough range for long rides with its 600 Wh battery.
Equipped with 160 mm suspension travel, high-quality Shimano Deore XT gear and brake components and mixed wheel sizes, you have everything you need to master challenging trails without breaking a sweat.
Asking price:$3,500
It might be helpful to post your location and if you will ship. Also how many miles and recharge cycles the battery has had.

Back