For Sale: 2018 Large Cannondale Moterra SE

Feel free to take a look...

Will be updated with actual details shortly but wanted to get it up with at least a posting for now. Drop me a DM if you are interested.
2018 Cannondale Moterra SE US V2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking move my 2018 Cannondale Moterra SE size large to a new home. The bike has a bit less than 400 miles on it and has been well maintain, the SE edition has a 140mm travel fork to make it a bit burlier than the standard Moterra. Only major upgrades is I opted for is some burlier tires to keep up with the potential of this bike, Maxxis DHF front and Terrene Chunk rear ( perfect tire for this application). The bike is a blast to ride and awesome compliment to a standard mountain bike. The bike is in really good condition outside of some small scratches but now dents or things to be alarmed at, just normal wear and tear from riding in MA. The bike will get a full tune-up and detailing before delivery.

I will get some pictures up of the bike as it stands today once I have a chance. The bike is $6k new, looking for $3250 as it sits. Ideal situation is someone from New England scoops it up so we don't need to figure out the shipping of the bike, it is pretty heavy and the battery adds significant expense. Will be open to reasonable offers and certainly would work in price for a local delivery.

FRAME
Moterra, 130mm, 27 , SmartForm C1 Alloy, Torsion Box downtube, Si motor mount, carbon link

DRIVE UNIT
Bosch Performance CX 250W

BATTERY
Bosch PowerPack 500Wh

DISPLAY
Bosch Purion

FORK
Fox Float 34 Performance, 140mm, FIT4 Damper, E-Bike Optimized, 3Pos-adj, 15x110, tapered steerer

REAR SHOCK
FOX Performance Float EVOL 130mm

RIMS
WTB i29, 27,5", 30mm inner, 32h

HUBS
Formula Disc - 15x110 front, 12x157 rear

SPOKES
DT Swiss Champion

TIRES
Maxxis Kevlar/Foldable DHF
Terren Chunk

CRANK
Cannondale EC3, w/ Ai offset ring, 15t

CHAIN
SRAM PC1110

REAR COGS
SRAM XG 899, 11-48T

REAR DERAILLEUR
SRAM EX1, 8-speed

SHIFTERS
SRAM EX1, 8-speed

HANDLEBAR
Cannondale C3 alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm

GRIPS
Cannondale Locking Grips

STEM
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg, 55mm

HEADSET
Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated

BRAKES
SRAM GUIDE RE hydro disc, 200/180mm

BRAKE LEVERS
SRAM GUIDE RE hydro disc

SADDLE
Fabric Scoop Elite

SEATPOST
TransX dropper, 31.6, 100mm (S)/120mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)

Back