For sale: 2 (his & her) Bulls Monster E FS bikes

I have moved to Florida and no longer have any mtb bike trails to ride so I'm selling two 2017 Bulls Monster E FS bikes. Perfect condition, very little use. Each sold for $5,450 new. For sale at $4,250 each. They are taking up room in my garage so I'll consider offers.

Contact me at doglvr123@hotmail.com

Here's some pics.

One is a medium (46 cm) with 316 miles on it, the other is a large (51 cm) with 502 miles. Both have the large batteries. These are amazing full-suspension, fat-tire, e-mountain bikes, both in excellent condition. I put aftermarket larger seats on them and quick disconnect mud-shields/fenders.

With these, you can ride for many miles on rough back-country trails, and you won't have to slow down or stop on any long, steep trails. You'll climb right past everyone and keep on going.

Here are a couple of videos and reviews.

Last edited:
Such a shame you can't ride them any more. Do you think you will get commuter ebikes instead once you sell them?

I already did. Bought two Pedego Inteceptor Platinum cruisers. The Bulls are still for sale.

Greetings @PeterBulls & Welcome to the Forums! :cool:

Yeah bud, Scubamike might not answer since he was last seen July of 2021.

Here is the website for Bulls ebike: https://www.bullsbikesusa.com/ebikes.html

Hope that helps ya, even if only a little bit.

Have a Happy & Safe Holidays :)

HP
Thanks for the reply. Bulls has not made that bike for years so I am trying to find someone who has one they want to sell.

Pete

Have ya tried facebookmarketplace in your area to see if anyone might have one locally?

I have moved to Florida and no longer have any mtb bike trails to ride so I'm selling two 2017 Bulls Monster E FS bikes. Perfect condition, very little use. Each sold for $5,450 new. For sale at $4,250 each. They are taking up room in my garage so I'll consider offers.

Here's some pics.

One is a medium (46 cm) with 316 miles on it, the other is a large (51 cm) with 502 miles. Both have the large batteries. These are amazing full-suspension, fat-tire, e-mountain bikes, both in excellent condition. I put aftermarket larger seats on them and quick disconnect mud-shields/fenders.

With these, you can ride for many miles on rough back-country trails, and you won't have to slow down or stop on any long, steep trails. You'll climb right past everyone and keep on going.

View attachment 788View attachment 789View attachment 790View attachment 791View attachment 792

Here's some pics.

View attachment 788View attachment 789View attachment 790View attachment 791View attachment 792

I was wondering if the bikes are still available. If so could you please email me at Ziggy10-10@hotmail.com. Because response from this forum main out reach me. Thank You,
Ziggy

Back