For anyone considering the aniioki a8 pro max or the wallke H9 dual motors, here you go. Any insight is appreciated.

Also the bike came with the front shocks they right side had them bottom bolt missing and the aluminum rod inside the shock was not attached. I had to take it apart and put it together. And it still knocks terrible.
The bike ran good for about 50 miles and it enjoyed that experience. But now its just been a headache. I hope they 3rd controller will fix all the problems. Then I have to deal with the front shocks issue.

The bike ran good for about 50 miles and it enjoyed that experience. But now its just been a headache. I hope they 3rd controller will fix all the problems. Then I have to deal with the front shocks issue.
I have the air shock version . im going to see if they will replace it with the hydraulic version. The set up now knocks terrible and it tried more air less air and adjusting the tentioner side it doesn't make a difference

Also the bike came with the front shocks they right side had them bottom bolt missing and the aluminum rod inside the shock was not attached. I had to take it apart and put it together. And it still knocks terrible.
I have 6 ebikes and never had these issues im having with the Annioki pro 8 daul motor .

Back