First time E-biker

PedegoScot

Local time
1:28 PM
Think I’m going to like this E-bike stuff! Sure makes riding more fun! Just purchased a Pedego Element! Options include rear rack, fenders, and upgraded floating hinge seat post. Only 5 miles on bike so far(been so hot!) Took a 10 mile test ride before purchasing. Really seems like the right bike for me.

Glad you found a bike you like. Pedego is well known in the industry.

Thanks Feedo! I have 2 2019 Specialized Roll Sports in my garage with less than 50 miles on them! They’re very nice bikes but obviously not electric! My wife and I had big expectations for those roll bikes but she also has a horse and I’m a UPS driver so we didn’t need as much exercise as we thought!! Bought this bike strictly for fun (already walk 16 to 20,000 steps a day) to just buz around my bike town! (64 miles of paved trails) Now the wife tried it so I might be buying another Pedego and selling 2 Specialized! Welcome to the forum, I just joined as well.

Thanks Feedo! I have 2 2019 Specialized Roll Sports in my garage with less than 50 miles on them! They’re very nice bikes but obviously not electric! My wife and I had big expectations for those roll bikes but she also has a horse and I’m a UPS driver so we didn’t need as much exercise as we thought!! Bought this bike strictly for fun (already walk 16 to 20,000 steps a day) to just buz around my bike town! (64 miles of paved trails) Now the wife tried it so I might be buying another Pedego and selling 2 Specialized! Welcome to the forum, I just joined as well.
Welcome to our crazy and humble home Scot! :cool:

Back