Fiido T1 Review

skazzman

Local time
11:21 PM
I got my replacement T-1 250w motor top speed is 15 mph in 1 2 or 3. If I want to go faster I need to find a steep hill to down. Coasting down a hill I reached 27 mph.
First post because I want to share en wonder how it is with other owners/T1;
Replacement T1, Europe, no marking on motor. I assumed it is 250w because when I'd unlock speed top is still 25kmh (only difference is speedometer icon visible in display). That is with pedalling only or with throttle (from start).
I noticed when I start the bike peddalling, then stop peddaling, motor stops, let bike roll, put down the throttle, motor picks up and goes to 40kmh!
When I start peddaling again (throttle on) bike slows down to 25kmh.
What's up with that? Controller/software issue? Only my T1?

Overall very happy with Fiido and replacement bike.
Cheers

"A"

Local time
5:21 PM
Throttle only operation usually yield lower top speed than PAS mode.
There are tricks that you can perform to bypass the controller limits for higher top speed operation with throttle operation.
Since you're still new with the bike, I would just learn how the bike operates for now.
Give it a few rides, get used to the bike.

skazzman

Local time
Did you read my post?
Ofcourse I am used to the bike, had the old T1 for ≥ half year
Old T1 was pedal and/or throttle to 40kmh.
Question is if other T1 replacement owners have the same issue? Do you reach 40kmh (and how), or limited to 25 (speed unlocked).
My replacement seems 750w after all.

"A"

Local time
5:21 PM
I read that you received your replacement T1 and you're asking if the throttle/PAS motor top speed on your replacement T1 is a controller/software issue..
Have you had your replacement T1 for for half year?
How many rides have you done on your replacement T1 that you notice the controller/software issues?

Yes, my replacement T1 reaches 40 km/h with PAS. I pedal far more than I use the throttle.
I don't really use throttle operation much, only to get the bike moving from a complete stop to a comfortable pedaling pace, likely only 10-15 km/h.

skazzman

Local time
The question is why does it reach 40kmh only with the method I described in prior post? Why not also with pedal only or throttle only (like the old T1 did).
And I posted that method so others (with top speed 25kmh, like Heavyload) can try this.

Top Bottom