Fiido T1 1k Mile review.

Gh3tt0W3d0_74

Local time
12:20 PM
Hello fellow e-Bike enthusiasts, I bought my Fiido T1 over a month ago, the reason, my car got impounded! I had the money to get it out of impound, but something, or someone kept telling me; "JUST LET IT GO", well not being 1 to ignore things like this, I let my car go, & blunt an e-Bike instead, & sorry a month I have ZERO REGRETS, actually it was 1 of THE BEST decisions I've ever made in my 47 years on Earth!
In March of 2021i caught Covid, which almost killed me, it scarred my heart & lungs from being stubborn & not going to the hospital, I was also diagnosed with Long Term Covid at the time. I was forced to retire from a job I loved, working with addicts, which now being ill, no job, & therefore NO MONEY, I sunk into a deep depression, I also developed terrible Agoraphobia during this time from my isolation due to Covid. 8 months later I caught Covid AGAIN, & for the 2nd time almost killed me.
I basically laid in bed for a year, & let myself & health go, I gained a lot of weight which affected my health even more, & got over 200lbs, when I'm normally like 160lbs. My blood pressure is through the roof, I developed blood clots in my legs from just laying around a year, & mentally I just felt defeated....
That was until, I GOT MY E-BIKE!
I lost 22lbs in the time I've had it, rude on average 30 miles a day, I now want to get out EVERYDAY, instead of just laying in bed, letting myself go, & found another hobby through riding e-Bikes I never thought I'd like, taking pictures!
If you're on the fence about getting an e-Bike, pull the trigger, it'll be life changing for whoever gets one!
The Fiido T1 comes with a 750w motor, 48v/20Ah/960Wh battery which I get 45-75 miles on average, depending how hard I'm riding. It comes with rear rack, front basket, mud guards & a moto style headlight for free. Usually these are all separate purchases. I've had no issues with it so far, just had to adjust the brakes, & the only small complaint I have is the kickstand, it's a little too low, but other than that, this was some of the best purchases I've ever made!
I paid $1,599.00, but if you use my code you'll save $20 off (GhettoWedo74), plus if ordering in the US you'll pay no sales tax, another $100+ in savings.
I'm at over 1k on the odometer, I'll let you guys know how it's holding up at 5k, & in pretty sure with this tank, 10k!
Find an e-Bike, whatever e-Bike suits your needs, but JUST GET 1, you'll thank me later......

Attachments

• 20220418_225028.jpg
    20220418_225028.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 20220417_205355.jpg
    20220417_205355.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 481
  • 20220417_204401.jpg
    20220417_204401.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 282
  • 20220417_204114.jpg
    20220417_204114.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 20220417_151441.jpg
    20220417_151441.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 218
  • 20220417_151401.jpg
    20220417_151401.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 20220415_143310.jpg
    20220415_143310.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 360
That's awesome that you find refuge in cycling to cope with issues.
I find cycling a good activity to build up self-reliance and confidence to help with anxiety.
Most of my problems goes away when I'm pedaling outdoors.
I see that you have modified your side stand to a centerstand, does is cause ground clearance issues going on-off curbs?
Does your T1 display record in km or miles?

That's awesome that you find refuge in cycling to cope with issues.
I find cycling a good activity to build up self-reliance and confidence to help with anxiety.
Most of my problems goes away when I'm pedaling outdoors.
I see that you have modified your side stand to a centerstand, does is cause ground clearance issues going on-off curbs?
Does your T1 display record in km or miles?
Hello, that's awesome you get the same satisfaction out of riding e-Bikes as I do, it's weird that a bike actually probably saved my life, but also gave me my life back, I still can't tackle, say going into a Walmart or Mall, but I'm getting out & riding 30+ miles a day, & now if I don't I feel remorseful, like I cheated myself.
Yeah, the center kickstand gotta go, it scrapes on a lot of stuff, so poses a danger.
Yes, it's in KPH, but they're sending EVERYONE that bought 1 an updated screen for us in the States.
That's 1 reason, the main 1 really is that their after care is top notch, they don't just take your money, & when you message them you get ghosted, or they act like they don't know what you're talking about, or keep repeating send a picture of damage, blah, blah, blah the same rhetoric most these companies pull.....

We all take it one day at a time.
It is so nice that you are able to ride 30+ miles a day, I'm not quite there yet with my time management.
15-20 miles is about the most I can find time to ride, longer rides may be a bit much risking my life among NYC metro traffic.
I've switched out the original handlebar to something narrower for easier filtering between car mirrors in bumper-to-bumper traffic, that's about all I did for the T1, I'm at about 450 km on the odometer, thinking about changing the seat & seatpost to something lighter in weight and better shape saddle for my butt.
I'm glad to hear that you're getting good customer support.
I'm low maintenance as a customer, I do most of the bike maintenance & repairs myself since my teenage years.
For the electrical stuff I have 4 or 5 ebike shops between Brooklyn & Queen that service ebikes of ALL Kinds, mostly for the delivery folks that ride their cheap Chinese ebikes 24/7 in all weather to make money. These ebike shops mechanics' methods may not always be professional, they work on stuff while you wait and get you back on the road however they can, since most of the delivery folks livelihoods depend on their ebikes.
The more down time ebikes have the less money they make.

I just bought the T1. Is there a way to disable the cruise control (not a fan)? Thanks in advance :)

Back