• Hello new members! Please sign up using Facebook, Gmail, Twitter or an Email Address! We are the friendliest electric bike group on the internet. All ebikers are welcome here, any riding style and any age!

Felt Electric Fat Bike....

ljracer

Felt-Fat-Bike.jpg

Felt Electric bike. I'm sure someone is happy!

Last edited by a moderator:

JordyB

I know a few older co-workers who would love this. They commute 5 days a week year round and day 4 or 5 in the week is pretty tough for them during the winter months. Wonder how well they work at -10?

damnitman

...I plan on converting my Trek Transport to an e-bike...probably a BB type drive tied to a Nuvinci laced to a Snowcat...80mm Flattop laced to a 100mmSchmidt SON up front...Don't worry Drew, I'll keep it on the pavement...

FallingRock

There are also a class of moderately handicapped riders that would love to get back on their bikes. I suffer from a degenerative joint condition that kept me from riding for the last five years. A good friend of mine talked me into adding an electric-assist drivetrain to my old mountain bike, and I am now commuting to work and riding the mountain again. It's so much fun I'm building an electric fattie.

Last edited by a moderator: