Fazua Evation Drive System Problems

1TrackMind

Have any users of the Fazua system had any problems with the motor coming on and going off rapidly when pedalling up steep hills at low cadence? Any other tips from users who have been using the Fazua system for a while would be useful.

OneSpeed

I have a Pinarello Nytro with a Fazua motor and I am experiencing exactly the "phasing" issue that you have described. I contacted more than one dealer and they promised to get an answer from Fazua but so far no solutions have been provided.

I have been told that the issue is a software one as it is enough to change the sensitivity of the pedal pressure sensor. I tried to enter the Fazua software system using the Fazua service Toolbox but I could not find any available options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anton

Admin
Staff member
I know it seems obvious and I'm not trying to be smart but I would try contacting Fazua directly here through their here website:

1TrackMind

I received a response from Fazua about the problem:

"Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our e-bike motor system.

As you describe it I assume as well too low cadence as the root cause.

As the optimal support depends on the cadence and torque. Hereby we demand from our drivers a round kick and constant pedal pressure,
just to get the optimal support from our system. Should an irregular kick or not even pedal pressure take place, in exceptional cases, it may be that the system feels that it is losing performance or support."

It seems down to low cadence and not having a smooth pedal stroke! Have arranged to take to dealer to have software checked."

Top Bottom