Fat Tire Trike - The tandem wheeled trike

Fattiretrike

Local time
2:15 PM
This, fat tire trike beach cruiser, is a screaming, fat tire tandem, with a 3000 watt front wheel drive and a 72 volt lithium battery. Talk about. Fat tire beach cruiser, this tandem trike has a dually rear with 26 x 5.05 vee 2xl tires. Custom paint. Ready for the beach, snow or just out right cruising. With out pedaling it holds a steady cruising speed in excess of 30 mph.

fat tyre beach cruiser with double tires.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Going beyond the waste of 5 perfectly good fatbike wheels; what are the smiley-face thingies on the LH bars?

Where exactly is this THING going to be driven?

I suspect that 3000W up front will quickly dig a hole in soft beach sand. You really should distribute some of that power to the rear end IMHO.

Great. Some ******* blasting along the beach at 30mph with this thing is going to cause a "no bikes" rule for the rest of us.

I thought this was about the dumbest "bike" I'd ever seen, but it seems there's a new king.
Rungu Dualie - Dual Front Wheel Fat Tire Ebike.jpg

This, fat tire trike beach cruiser, is a screaming, fat tire tandem, with a 3000 watt front wheel drive and a 72 volt lithium battery. Talk about. Fat tire beach cruiser, this tandem trike has a dually rear with 26 x 5.05 vee 2xl tires. Custom paint. Ready for the beach, snow or just out right cruising. With out pedaling it holds a steady cruising speed in excess of 30 mph.

View attachment 313
This is a bad ass bike! I love it! I want to build one like it! Fat Tire Trike, please get a hold of me!

I own a Rungu Dualie XR Rubicon, And I Love it. They are more stable and capable. Do not knock t till you try it.

Back