Fat Tire e-trike pulling to the side?

zee711

I have a 20 inch fat tire trike which I mounted a 1000 watt front hub motor to it with a 48 volt, 20Ah battery, but I have 1 problem it does not want to go straight it keep pulling to the side. If coasting 2-3 miles per hour it is OK but when you throttle it up to 8-10mph. it keeps wanting to go almost in circles. I already checked rear axle alignment and headset but still it doesn't want to go straight any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Zee.

Hoggdoc

Website
activityphoto.com
I have a 20 inch fat tire trike which I mounted a 1000 watt front hub motor to it with a 48 volt, 20Ah battery, but I have 1 problem it does not want to go straight it keep pulling to the side. If coasting 2-3 miles per hour it is OK but when you throttle it up to 8-10mph. it keeps wanting to go almost in circles. I already checked rear axle alignment and headset but still it doesn't want to go straight any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Zee.
That's because you are only powering one wheel. On a trike if you are only going to use one motor its better to put on front wheel.

Top Bottom