F37 tire and possibly a good custom battery

f37nick

Local time
11:49 AM
I have a f 37 I need to find a good tire for on and off road I already had the duro and it can't handle the psi to run on the rear. Also I can only make it a max of 8 miles. What is a good battery that could get me 50 miles on a lower setting.

If I had some idea what an f37 was, and what kind of battery only gets you 8 miles, and what kind of riding you were doing, and what kind of load is on the bike, I could offer some ideas but you did not provide ANY of that necessary information.

It will be a LOT heavier than your current battery, unless its lead.

If you could answer the other three questions for him, then he will not have to think at all.

If I had some idea what an f37 was, and what kind of battery only gets you 8 miles, and what kind of riding you were doing, and what kind of load is on the bike, I could offer some ideas but you did not provide ANY of that necessary information.

It will be a LOT heavier than your current battery, unless its lead.
I only got 13 miles slightly down hill I need to be able to go 26 at least on flat or slightly uphill. It's a stealth bike from Australia it's got 170 battery cycle on it

Try reading my questions AGAIN. Read it slowly. Give it some thought. Then, provide the requested information.

Now, you started out wanting 50 miles, now 26 will do. You want me to decide that 20 will be good enough?

Also, I know what a stealth is, I know how you get to only getting 8 miles out of a new battery in only 170 cycles, so when you describe your riding style, I will also know if you are lying.

Back