Error 24 message - Himiway Step Through Cruiser

SurfermomRN

Local time
8:20 PM
I am looking for some help with an Error 24 message on a brand new Himiway Step Through Cruiser. I just purchased this bike on Sept 1 and received it Sept 7, 2021. Within 5 min of riding it the Error 24 message popped up and my motor quit. I have researched this issue on You Tube, with the company website and even looked on here for any help. So now I am posting to request if anyone knows how to resolve this issue as the company (Himiway) has been absolutely no help since I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I really think I would love this bike and I have heard really good things about it from those whose bikes work. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Danielle

As a fellow Himiway owner I feel bad for you an embarrassed to promote their product.
I hope you get the help you deserve. I posted this message below on the Himiway Facebook page.
Either they will ignore it or delete it or hopefully do the right thing and improve their customer support system.
Good luck!

Come on Himiway.....you said you were going to improve customer service!
Why not prove yourself an honest and reliable company and help this owner out..........https://ebikesforum.com/threads/error-24-message.1707/

I just put my first 500 miles on in 6 weeks I've had mine with no problems at all. Although I've been lucky so far I feel bad for other Himiway owners having problems and getting no help.
If I had issues and got no support I would be pissed! We were good enough to buy your product now please back it up like you should be doing. We shouldn't have to beg for customer support.
I'm starting to get a little less willing to promote your product when someone ask about it which happens just about every time I ride it. What do I tell them......."its a great product but if you have problems your on your own!" While most customers experience no problems the one's that do need to be treated with more respect. I don't care what country your operating from improvements need to be made to support the people that support you! So please do the right thing and back up the products you sell and maybe start by helping this owner in the link up above. No one wants to spend that kind of money and then be ignored.

Concerned Himiway owner

Looks like Himiway has now blocked me from posting on there site. I guess sometimes the truth hurts! :cautious:

I am looking for some help with an Error 24 message on a brand new Himiway Step Through Cruiser. I just purchased this bike on Sept 1 and received it Sept 7, 2021. Within 5 min of riding it the Error 24 message popped up and my motor quit. I have researched this issue on You Tube, with the company website and even looked on here for any help. So now I am posting to request if anyone knows how to resolve this issue as the company (Himiway) has been absolutely no help since I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I really think I would love this bike and I have heard really good things about it from those whose bikes work. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Danielle
Any updates on your bike?

Thank you,
Danielle
Sorry for your issues. Maybe this will help you get some help from Himiway. I have had pretty good luck emailing this address for help and answers to questions from Himiway in China.

Customer3@himiwaybike.com

Also try: service@himiwaybikes.com or support@himiwaybike.com

Hope that helps.

I have been watching the Himiway Posts since ordering my "Zebra" step through for my wife in early December of 2021. Delivery was suppose to be the 2nd week in Feb. 2022, but that date came and went and last week. I finally contacted them and was informed that "THEY" had rescheduled my delivery to late March 2022. I then revisited their website and saw "New" orders would be shipped in late March and include "FREE" Fenders, rear Rack, multi-tool and a Hat. When I contacted them again concerning the freebies they said I could have a hat which would be shipped at a later date after my bike arrived. Then I dug into their warranty, the included 2 year all inclusive one that expires 15 days after you receive the bike. It is some good reading and may shine some light on the slow to re-act to a problem thing. Me I'm gonna cancel the order, I may re-order but for a few dollars more a "Bros" mid drive may be pushing my wifes bike

Back