Engwe pro engine 750w ready togo riding.

jimbo5

Local time
6:56 AM
20221011_094333.jpg
ready

I love the bike but it is heavy at 83bls. But it rides great with full suspension and I've got it up to 28 mph. The bike shops in town was amazed with all the upgrades it comes with. As far as bike racks I got a heavy rack with a ramp to it and it works well. My surgeon and my doctor is who told me about Engwe e bike and after having one knee replacement done and another to do later. I can still get some excercise done. I would tell anyone to look at Engwe for a e bike.

Attachments

• 20220918_153450.jpg
    20220918_153450.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220916_122044.jpg
    20220916_122044.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 128
Glad your happy with your eng pro. Nice bike. I'd recommend one also. All I have done was add a bar end mirror that came off my old mtb, rear trunk,seat, and my combination brake light/flasher/horn/alarm contraption. It works nice. In the future I might add better pedals , and by next spring some new road tires
I'm thinking those Vee tires . They look fast. Cheers and enjoy your bike.
I'm not riding today, I just finished staining 300 ft of fence, and my 2 broke vertebrae in my lower back have me in some distress. I'm hoping for a ride tomorrow.

Hi. I just got an ep-2 upgraded. I turned the Max speed up to 60 km/hrs on the display. Though it most likely won't go that fast. Is that ask you need to do to remove the speed limit? Also, with the setting for the motor current, goes from .7 - 25 or something, should I put that up all the way?

Hi. I just got an ep-2 upgraded. I turned the Max speed up to 60 km/hrs on the display. Though it most likely won't go that fast. Is that ask you need to do to remove the speed limit? Also, with the setting for the motor current, goes from .7 - 25 or something, should I put that up all the way?
Congratulations on the ep2 pro.
I think that's all you do for max speed. As far as current, I haven't made any changes . My ep2 will do 28mph or more, and it does quite well in the hilly terrain I love it. Everyday I'm more impressed by its power, and range.

Congratulations on the ep2 pro.
I think that's all you do for max speed. As far as current, I haven't made any changes . My ep2 will do 28mph or more, and it does quite well in the hilly terrain I love it. Everyday I'm more impressed by its power, and range.
Thanks

Small car. No it just a Ford Escape, the bike rack was the same as my old bike rack for my mtn bikes. Just couldn't handle the weight of e bikes. Yes my Engine pro is heavy but I'm not a little guy. Seeing so many e bikes now if I took off the fenders, rack and few more things it would look smaller. For me it was folding because I live in a RV, and excise for my new knee and need to ride like I was young again. And just use the thumb and bike moves forward and gets me home. It's sad that so many people get there bikes stolen, and even had homeless when riding try grabbing the bike. So make sure to get e bike ins. And be safe. Bad people don't respect and know how hard people work and save to have something good for them.

Back