electric bicycle

"I personally like sports, so I pay attention to sports information. I recently saw that the e-bikes on this site are good. You can give some advice"

我从来没有用过那辆自行车,所以我不能真正告诉你。

如果可以的话,尝试用它获得额外的电池.....因此,您可以在游乐设施上走得更远。

让我们随时了解您对电动自行车的表现。保持安全

:)

If anyone else would like to assist here, this is Chinese Simplified in the translator.

#$%*&&^% $%^^&*@@ ^%%$&&&& %**&^#$@@@(y)

I agree with your thoughts on the topic, Jerry, but I admit that I instead prefer mayo and ketchup. And in my opinion, it was the Plebians from Jupiter who wiped out the dinosaurs, not a meteor. Anything different is just a false narrative.

:sneaky:

I agree with your thoughts on the topic, Jerry, but I admit that I instead prefer mayo and ketchup. And in my opinion, it was the Plebians from Jupiter who wiped out the dinosaurs, not a meteor. Anything different is just a false narrative.

:sneaky:
All I said was "Good morning....have a nice day!" LOL!

"I personally like sports, so I pay attention to sports information. I recently saw that the e-bikes on this site are good. You can give some advice"

我从来没有用过那辆自行车,所以我不能真正告诉你。

如果可以的话,尝试用它获得额外的电池.....因此,您可以在游乐设施上走得更远。

让我们随时了解您对电动自行车的表现。保持安全

:)
That's the same I got when running through an online translator

My first thought was that it was spam, and I wasn’t about to click on that link. ;)

My first thought was that it was spam, and I wasn’t about to click on that link. ;)
They asked for some advice on that ebike brand.
I didn't have any info on that brand.
Link is good ;)

I find it interesting.....if I joined a Chinese forum......I would not write my question in English and expect someone to respond.......that's just me and common sense.

I find it interesting.....if I joined a Chinese forum......I would not write my question in English and expect someone to respond.......that's just me and common sense.
I see another language and i wanna know wut they are saying :D

Online translator might not be the best but it comes close LOL

Back