Ecotric or Aventon?

cheapie408

Local time
12:24 PM
Wife and I are looking at buying a pair of Ebikes, we plan on also attaching a trail gator or something similar to haul our 8 and 9 years old around on light trails etc..

A friend highly recommended us getting an Aventon Pace 500 both he and his wife owns one and are happy with it. We want to spend under 1500 each give or take but of course if we can save a little money for a comparable bike I'm all for it.

Ecotric is having a sales at the moment for 20% off on their bikes,

The 500 watts can be leopard can be had for under $1k while the 1k watts Seagul around 1100.

Does anyone have experience with these two companies? This is my first time looking at Ebikes and there are more bikes manufacture than I can count.

I have owned a Ecotric Seagull for 6 months with no problems. 1000w motor and 43 amp battery. Goes 20 mph up any hill without pedaling. 30 miles without pedaling. In your price range. Maine ebiker.

I have not heard of either of the brands that you mentioned accept Ecotric and they have been around for sometime, which is a good thing. Maybe better to teach your kids to ride their own bikes and use the E-bikes to keep up with them.

Wife and I are looking at buying a pair of Ebikes, we plan on also attaching a trail gator or something similar to haul our 8 and 9 years old around on light trails etc..

A friend highly recommended us getting an Aventon Pace 500 both he and his wife owns one and are happy with it. We want to spend under 1500 each give or take but of course if we can save a little money for a comparable bike I'm all for it.

Ecotric is having a sales at the moment for 20% off on their bikes,

The 500 watts can be leopard can be had for under $1k while the 1k watts Seagul around 1100.

Does anyone have experience with these two companies? This is my first time looking at Ebikes and there are more bikes manufacture than I can count.
You should look into The Electric Bike Co in Newport Beach, CA they build their bikes here in USA and some parts have a 10 year warranty. Battery is for 5 years.

I have owned a Ecotric Seagull for 6 months with no problems. 1000w motor and 43 amp battery. Goes 20 mph up any hill without pedaling. 30 miles without pedaling. In your price range. Maine ebiker.
Hi there! I don't think your bike comes with a 43amp battery. Maybe a 48V battery and probably 13 or 15Ah battery.

Back