Ecotric customer service

EB2

Local time
9:07 PM
Can anybody ever get through to Ecotric customer service?They brag about selling over 10,000 bikes but all they have is an answering machine. What gives?

Can anybody ever get through to Ecotric customer service?They brag about selling over 10,000 bikes but all they have is an answering machine. What gives?
I think this is typical of all these Chinese E-Bike companies. IMHO buyers need to know there will little or no support from these companies.

Ecotric sells on eBay and I wish I had bought it through them. They have buyer protection and I could’ve sent it back on their dime.If I had it to do over again I would spend a little more money buy one elsewhere.

Last edited:
Ecotric sells on eBay and I wish I had bought it through them. They have buyer protection and I could’ve sent it back on their dime.If I had it to do over again I would spend a little more money but one elsewhere.
Or paid through PayPal, but lately guess they are not protecting buyers like they once did. Seems online purchasing is getting more risky as time goes on. Bottom line is consumers have to be well informed and even then you can get screwed.

Thanks for your input. I will call my credit card company.

i had a good experience with customer support. i bought a seagull (great bike) and the battery wouldnt charge. after submitting a video of the low voltage and no charging they sent me a new battery to replace the faulty one. you have to use email to contact them and within one day you will get an email responding to your problem.

Does anyone know where I can buy a new controller for the Ecotric 26" fat tire? Customer Service is useless...

I think email or txt is best for support, just starting my journey with this company but so far I'm super pleased with my first transaction, I purchased a bike directly from the company 3 day's ago, smooth, easy purchase with no hidden BS.. UPS shows my bikes is out for delivery today! Efficient email support and I was sent a txt within minutes of purchasing saying if I need any help just txt back to this number. Their bikes seem like a great value.. 500w UL rated EMBT for under 1k, after months of research on cheap ebikes I didn't see anything else even close.

Back