ebikeling troubleshoot

scorch

Local time
6:21 AM
I finally got my kit, got everything properly installed. But nothing. Turned on batt, display is good. But motor does not spin when i hit the thumb throttle. No noise comiong from motor. The cable looks good, everything seems ok. But no spinning.

I did not install the crank pedal assist which is a yellow cable to the controller yet, was not going to do it. Also not using the brakes that came with the kit. But i did install the brakes in the wires to see if that was the reason.

Any ideas

I finally got my kit, got everything properly installed. But nothing. Turned on batt, display is good. But motor does not spin when i hit the thumb throttle. No noise comiong from motor. The cable looks good, everything seems ok. But no spinning.

I did not install the crank pedal assist which is a yellow cable to the controller yet, was not going to do it. Also not using the brakes that came with the kit. But i did install the brakes in the wires to see if that was the reason.

Any ideas
Mostly bikes are programmed not to have the throttle available in petal assist zero. Try sending it to one or higher and then trying to throttle. I don't know who you bought your kit from but maybe contacting them the seller could give you some idea on how you may be able to change programming.

Back