Ebike conversion kit

Debike

Local time
5:03 AM
I have a 350w 48v rear wheel hub drive, will the 36v/48v brushless controller I have be compatible with the 500w 36v 15AH battery? I’m also needing a Led display and throttle to purchase to install onto my mountain bike however I’m not exactly sure which display & throttle will work with the products I’ve already got I.e 350w 48v rear wheel hub drive, 36v/48v brushless controller, 500w 15AH battery, can anyone help me out with what I need?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 65809606809__9BD9B74F-3C2B-445B-BBDF-129DBDD03883.MOV
    2.3 MB
That's a tough one as the display needs to be compatible with the controller both in communication protocol as well as interconnect plugs. Have you contacted the seller of the controller to ask for their recommendation?

You might be in luck as the label on your controller indicates it probably made by KT a large controller/display mfg in China. I would search for contact information for the company and reach out to them for recommendations.

Start by contacting these people they seem to be a retailer for KT controllers and displays.

Hope this helps.

That's a tough one as the display needs to be compatible with the controller both in communication protocol as well as interconnect plugs. Have you contacted the seller of the controller to ask for their recommendation?

You might be in luck as the label on your controller indicates it probably made by KT a large controller/display mfg in China. I would search for contact information for the company and reach out to them for recommendations.

Start by contacting these people they seem to be a retailer for KT controllers and displays.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback, I bought the conversion kit from a seller on eBay who is no longer active on the site. I have however sent an email to the website you have provided asking if they know if the controller I have will work with a Display they can provide me with including a picture of my controller. The 48v 350 hub drive motor I have is a front wheel conversion kit however is it possible to attach a 7 speed cassette to the hub drive motor I have?

Thanks for the feedback, I bought the conversion kit from a seller on eBay who is no longer active on the site. I have however sent an email to the website you have provided asking if they know if the controller I have will work with a Display they can provide me with including a picture of my controller. The 48v 350 hub drive motor I have is a front wheel conversion kit however is it possible to attach a 7 speed cassette to the hub drive motor I have?
Good luck I hope it works out for you, keep us all posted on what happens.

Back