E bike recommendations for timber, hunting and pulling deer?

My new toy, ready to hunt. That is a folding crate on the back rack. Will fold flat if I want to strap something like a stand to it. As it is now its great for mineral blocks and cameras.

Attachments

• 20220821_144015.jpg
    20220821_144015.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 158
Again this is for public hunting land where ATV’s are prohibited! Secondly a hunter friend of mine drug a 150 lb whitetail out on his off brand BPM imports last year with a rope, easily. I’m just not a fan of that brand. I’ll also be using a trailer to do this.
I also hunt public land where motor vehicles are prohibited. There are fire/bike roads I ride in on with my 21 speed standard bike. I pull my elk out (boned out) using my bike pulling a two wheel elk cart with a 10 ft rope and someone at back of cart to steady. Pulls out without too much work. I'm also looking for an e-bike. Getting older and wearing out quicker. Not sure what would be best. From researching I'm considering the mule elite or Rambo. I hunt wilderness to get away from the ATV's. Nothing worse that being in the middle of nowhere and have an ATV go by.

I bought a Biktrix Jugernaut9 mid drive. Got to go Mid drive if your gonna pull, etc
I'm happy with it and the 20220821_144015.jpg company has been great.

I also hunt public land where motor vehicles are prohibited. There are fire/bike roads I ride in on with my 21 speed standard bike. I pull my elk out (boned out) using my bike pulling a two wheel elk cart with a 10 ft rope and someone at back of cart to steady. Pulls out without too much work. I'm also looking for an e-bike. Getting older and wearing out quicker. Not sure what would be best. From researching I'm considering the mule elite or Rambo. I hunt wilderness to get away from the ATV's. Nothing worse that being in the middle of nowhere and have an ATV go by.
Wonder when these public lands that prohibit motor vehicles will band electric vehicles as well? Ebikes can tear up trails and land just as well as a motor cycle. Will be interesting to watch how this plays out. Don't get me wrong.....I love my ebike and my ATV.

Hey all,

Looking to get a string E bike that can hold up in the colder months, wet and snow. Will be using to get deep into a timber in remote areas, reliability is a plus! Power also will be primary , able to pull loads of 150 pounds give or take on a trailer. Prefer a bike with rear luggage rack, good LED lights, prefer 1000* watt able to be dialed down to 750 for public land. I really like the FLX Blade 2.0, and Bixtrix juggernaut XD specs but no idea when this bike will be available by Oct 1.

Thank you
Check out Rungu, Dualie E-Bikes, I own the Rungu rubicon Trail edition. So far it has impressed me a lot. Will let you know once Hunting seasons start here in Missouri.

I ride the Backou Mule, it may be a good fit for you. Hardtail, not full suspension like the Storm. If I was towing a trailer, I think I'd rather have a hardtail, as the extra weight of the trailer may do strange things with the rear suspension ... The Mule is solid. No problems, after 6 months of riding. The standard battery (~17 amp hours) has a realistic range for me of between 14 and 22 miles, depending on terrain, in ECO mode level 1-3. With a trailer you'd probably be on the throttle and maybe in Sport mode, so your range would be less. You'd probably want a spare battery.
I have a mule also with the single wheel trailer , I’ve hauled deer up to 140 lbs with my climber on top of deer . I got it 3 Yrs ago . The bike handles good with a load but I suggest a little practice first ! With a load the balance is totally different ! Good luck

Back