E-Bike issue...

derin11

Local time
10:18 PM
hey guys spent like $900 on a amazon fat tire ebike 2 days ago. since. im able to hit the power button and nothing happens, display doesnt turn on at all. if i remove the battery and put it back in it will turn on. (its a folding bike with removable battery). Im then able to ride. when I put it back in my garage for like 20 minutes or more OFF. it wont power back on at all until I remove the battery and put it back in and refold it. it really sucks. what could this be? Ive checked the physical connection and it looks fine to me

Can you remove the battery completely from the bike?
Besides the ON/OFF key settings, there should be key setting to lock & unlock the battery while it is on the bike.
Unlock the battery and remove it completely from the bike,
remove the pannel to the connections, (make sure you keep track of which end it up),
and do some investigating if any of the wires are exposed or caught,
Lots of wiring are all crammed in tiny compartment, they could have easily gotten poor connections.

Can you remove the battery completely from the bike?
Besides the ON/OFF key settings, there should be key setting to lock & unlock the battery while it is on the bike.
Unlock the battery and remove it completely from the bike,
remove the pannel to the connections, (make sure you keep track of which end it up),
and do some investigating if any of the wires are exposed or caught,
Lots of wiring are all crammed in tiny compartment, they could have easily gotten poor connections.
Helped me too! Thank you.

Back