Don't know what to do about this experience

Kaipo70

Local time
11:00 PM
"Attention all bike enthusiasts: I want to share my experience with Nireeka E-bikes. I recently ordered their Prime model and upgraded it and paid $3,500.00 for it, but after waiting 9 months for delivery, I still haven't received my bike. According to the delivery tracking, FedEx delivered the bike to my address and obtained a signature from someone named R.Tom, who I don't even know. Despite my repeated attempts to contact the bike company for help, they have done nothing to resolve this issue. I am extremely disappointed in their lack of customer service and their failure to stand behind their product. If you're in the market for an ebike, I strongly suggest looking elsewhere. Don't make the same mistake I did and waste your hard-earned money on a company that won't even help you when something goes wrong.

I am still without an ebike and don't know what else I can do except take them to court which never is a good option. I don't think I can ever put out that kind of money again and not have the product in hand. I never expected they would just take my money and then send me on wild goose chases trying to get my money back from FedEx who won't even entertain a claim made by the receiver it's only if the shipper makes the claim and then it is limited their liability to $100.00

You waited 9 months for delivery? Do you mean that Nireeka E-bikes shipped it 9 months ago but it was in Limbo at FedEx for 9 moths or that Nireeka E-bikes didn't ship it for months, until recently and now FedEx says it was delivered?

Never heard of that bike brand but looked them up. They make beautiful bikes. The colors are nice but to charge extra for Pealized finishes is ridiculous. Many of my guitars have Pearl finishes but don't cost extra for that. I may be wrong but are some Aventon bikes Pearized finishes but don't cost extra?

Did you pay with credit card? If so, maybe the CC company can help out.

On its face this sounds more like a claim against FedEx who delivered it to the wrong location. But either way as the shipper you would need Nireeka's cooperation to proceed.

Maybe they are not cooperating because they sent the bike to the wrong address and don't want to take the hit for their mistake.

"Attention all bike enthusiasts: I want to share my experience with Nireeka E-bikes. I recently ordered their Prime model and upgraded it and paid $3,500.00 for it, but after waiting 9 months for delivery, I still haven't received my bike. According to the delivery tracking, FedEx delivered the bike to my address and obtained a signature from someone named R.Tom, who I don't even know. Despite my repeated attempts to contact the bike company for help, they have done nothing to resolve this issue. I am extremely disappointed in their lack of customer service and their failure to stand behind their product. If you're in the market for an ebike, I strongly suggest looking elsewhere. Don't make the same mistake I did and waste your hard-earned money on a company that won't even help you when something goes wrong.

I am still without an ebike and don't know what else I can do except take them to court which never is a good option. I don't think I can ever put out that kind of money again and not have the product in hand. I never expected they would just take my money and then send me on wild goose chases trying to get my money back from FedEx who won't even entertain a claim made by the receiver it's only if the shipper makes the claim and then it is limited their liability to $100.00
I think your beef is with FEDEX. They need to investigate the delivery person to at least find out where the bike was delivered and under what circumstances, i.e. was the person who signed inside the house etc.

I would file a credit card claim. they will make the vender prove that you received the bike. They can't since you didn't sign for it so you will get your money back. Our cc company reimburses your account immediately while they work it out with the vendor. I have had to do this twice and have won both times.

The Bike company needs to then work it out with Fedex if that's what they want to do.

If you used pay pal or credit card you need to open a case with them. Request Fed Ex provide you with a copy of the signed receipt showing that you signed for it. If the signature is not yours or a representative for you I would think you would be due a refund. Pay Pal is the safest way I think to do business abroad. Good Luck and don`t give up as this is what they want you to do. My bad I didn`t see M riders post before typing mine.

I found out with this wheelchair (which is awesome yet stupidly expensive) 'mistakenly'(?) delivered to my neighbor (who was glad to sign for/attempt to steal it) that if you don't track these things minute by minute almost; you can get screwed pretty easily.

Back