Cyclone 3000w mid drive kit question?

Josh

Local time
4:51 PM
Do any members have experience with the cyclone 3000w mid drive kit? Any feedback or opinions are welcome!

cyclone 3000w mid drive kit.jpeg

That's almost 4 hp. I'd worry that the bike would fall apart. My 750 1000 peak will lift the front end on the 70 lb bike. I would honestly fear and never need that power, but that's just me. My ebike has way more power than I typically need. Only in very heavy terrain do I ever ask the motor for 100 percent, like sand or large river rocks where I want the front light or lifted to power through.

I’m running the same motor on an ASI BAC800 controller, and a Lite Speed Bikes 72v 12AH 60AMP constant battery in Shark/Hailong case. Waiting on my display to get the bike up and running, but I’m expecting solid power! Bike is an older Dean full suspension titanium mtn bike.

Dean full suspension titanium cyclone 3000w.jpg

I’m running the same motor on an ASI BAC800 controller, and a Lite Speed Bikes 72v 12AH 60AMP constant battery in Shark/Hailong case. Waiting on my display to get the bike up and running, but I’m expecting solid power! Bike is an older Dean full suspension titanium mtn bike.

View attachment 173
Yeah its incredibly awesome with 72v and asi bac 800. Requires some tweaking to get it right but worth it. There is a lot of stigma regarding these motors especially people like to say they will break chains every couple days or they are impossible to install but it's all BS, just more extensive install than Bafang and once it's in properly, no chain issues.

Back