Commuter bike with safety system

scarecrow

Local time
9:30 AM
Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I found this commuter eBike surfing the web.
It's an italian startup that claims to have developed an eBike with electronic mirror and anticollision.
Have you ever heard about it? Any thought?
Seems the price is not available yet and they will sell via indiegogo platform (I remember babymaker did a couple of year ago).

It's an italian startup that claims to have developed an eBike with electronic mirror and anticollision.
Seems the price is not available yet and they will sell via indiegogo platform (I remember babymaker did a couple of year ago).

What kind of battery does it have?

don't know, seems they're launching the sale soon. for the pictures I see most probably it's in the frame, or in the main tube or in the vertical one. I found interesting the safety feature. let's see!

don't know, seems they're launching the sale soon. for the pictures I see most probably it's in the frame, or in the main tube or in the vertical one. I found interesting the safety feature. let's see!
It has bulldog security that's gonna wake the bike rack up. And the wallet it's gotta be at least 10k

Hey there sonny! Step right this way, got a bridge I want to sell ya. Buy this, it will make you taller!! Don't mind the smoke machine, or the mirrors!

My bike's "anticollision" system is called LOOKING and BEING ALERT. No batteries required, no special parts, works every time.

An ebike, for sale, with no mention whatsoever of either the battery or the motor. You know, the parts that make it an ebike.

My God, the average consumer is an idiot.

All sizzle, no steak.

Price undisclosed means it's going to cost thousands. Anti-collision protection I don't think will be very effective against getting doored or hit by cars; it would only protect a cyclist with his head in his @$$ from hitting immovable objects.

"a cyclist with his head in his @$$ from hitting immovable objects."

Oh, do I have a funny story I need to post somewhere about this.

Hello there! I think this one https://productz.com/en/pedego-36v-classic-city-commuter-electric-bike/p/VNgZ2 is much better than what you mentioned. Hope it will help you make the right decision. Thank you. The specs are below:

Net Weight: 25.85 kg
The Motor power: 400 W
the Motor supported up to: 35.4 km/h
Type of Bike: City / Urban
Drive Type: S-Pedelec
Gearshift type: Derailleur
Number of gears: 7

I admit that “electric mirrors” caught my eye. Wonder if those are available as an after market add on?

It seems like whenever I have mine “just right” they get bumped when I’m walking, parking, storing the bike, etc.

I always try to readjust before shoving off, but it’s hard to know they are just right until I get riding on that white line.

Would be nice to be able to fine adjust with thumb action.

I followed the team, seems they launched the preorder yesterday. I'm really thinking to get one, the price is just 3999 I though it would have been much higher. See the link, it has carbon fork, good brakes and the system for safety they claim seems it's already used in other products.
For sure catchy, it's a startup that wants to innovate for sure.

Back